Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dream Pairs

The app is very great. we ever spent lots of time searching for a proper app to make a detailed registration form and we are glad finally we find this app. It works great to let you add all types of information in a form and also it has many powerful features such as checkbox, drop down options, and more. Besides, I have to say their customer support is really very great. Always appreciate it!

TURTLE®

Love the app, and the customer service is really good :) They solved my problem really fast and efficient.

SparvinLights™

Great app. The support answers quick and friendly to you. Good to make a nice looking contact formular. Even with the free plan!

LaDrea

I reached out to get assistance with the app and the team got back to be in a timely manner. I have been able to use this form without any issues. Having this form has made it so much easier for me to collect information needed for a recent campaign,

CICGstore

Trying to customize my purchased theme's contact form was not straightforward. It wasn't in the documentation nor is it covered in Shopify's tutorials. Coming from Wordpress and having the power of gravity forms, I searched for an app that would be similar. That's when I found this one. We're currently on the free version until we grow to more views, and that's perfect for us. This app is very intuitive, easy to use, and works just great.

Currents Gallery

This app lets me create any form I need. It's easy to understand and use. Tech support is expertly done. Very patient in understanding the issues. And resolve problems quickly.

BISHIEPRO

Overall like it. Just don't like when typing into the form it delays and I have to wait every time to register before I can continue typing.

Ontrail Store

i had an issue with latin extended characters not shown in customer mails. customer service resolved it very fast.

Ysabel Mora

We use the forms in several sections of our store. They work great and the help we get from the support team is also fantastic.

InCremona

Lavoro fatto in modo puntuale, e in tempi ridotti. NOn c'è molto da aggiungere, sono soddisfatto del risultato. Well done guys!