Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Sluijsmans Juwelier en Atelier

The app works very nice and works fine for me! I can recomend it and like to keep on using it. Highly customizable

Monarch Thrift Shop

We are using this for possible furniture pickup requests and have found it to be simple and easy to use. And just what we needed.

Wild Rose Botanicals

App is easy to use but I cannot customize font or box color. I also cannot find the code to edit it myself since it only offers a shortcode

Splyni

So useful app, if you want to collect a customer list by offering some value with a form, this is the app you need. I love it and recommend it.

SGCROUGE

Excellent application, easy configuration and installation, in addition to storing data, very easy, good.

Dogma

I just downloaded this for the B2B registration form. I will update the review after using it for a while.

Z-MART

The app is really good and easy to use. I tried many other form builders but this one is the easiest to use.

Alchemist of Avalon Soapery

Seems like an Ok app but I've got checkboxes on my form (mainly for documenting user consent) and the checks don't appear when the user clicks. A little disappointed.

ToysToTease

Hele fijne app en erg makkelijk in gebruik. voor iedereen die niet veel programmeer skills heeft is dit de ideale oplossing.

bronyraurbrewing.com

This app is super easy to use and is great for what I need. Love that they have a free plan available as well!