Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

ClergyImage

I needed an entry form for a game our customers are playing. It was easy to set up. After a few days, there was some sort of glitch, but I emailed and they fixed it right away. Very pleased.

Nishi Enterprise Inc

Very simple, intuitive app to create any type of form. I added a Request a Quote in a product page and their support team helped me add it quickly with very little coding required. Excellent helpful customer support!

valentina rio

great app, free, easy to set up. i have ccreate and publiched my first form in more and less 20 min. chapeaux

Samu Giken

Easy and convenience to use, would like to introduce to my friends regarding this app.
Beside that, it do able to sync with zapier which is google form, great tools

SassyLAB

We are using this app for several forms and are very happy with the options and especially the support from the team have been AWESOME!

Dance Time

It's very user friendly! I totally recommend it. It comes with pre done forms or you can customize it.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Excellent app, works really well. See a form in action here:

FarmiDeals Pvt.Ltd

hi its very good, nice form building app,we can use it varius way to create contact us form,partner form etc.

Hobby Quest of CCAB

I have just completed my first form, and it is quite clean. Although it is not overly intuitive, I very much appreciated the short videos on how to embed the form into various pages, products, etc. I will update this review as I get more familiar with the App.

Also, as a new business getting nickled and dimed around every corner, I am ever so grateful to Globo for making this free. You guys are awesome!

Employee Masks

Great application! It is very easy to use and very easy to add into any page of the site. Works correct