G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Rails of Sheffield

Obvs not as good as one you could develop yourself … if you can do such things … but really, surprisingly good. The Mailchimp integration took a bit of fiddling but with the helpful support we have it working well. Lots of nice features (conditional hidden fields - big thumbs up) and lots of options to configure.

Sharkcootery

easy to set up, user friendly and love the fact that it can match my theme with color option for bottoms. Thanks :p

Möbel-Peeck

Very solid app that creates exactly the form we were looking for: A fixed button on all pages leading to an overlay form. The support was very responsive and helpful.

APPS2Car Mount

This is a great app, very easy to create forms, and the support team is excellent. Highly recommended!

Heirloom Print Shop

Love the user interface. It's simple to build a contact form and it looks great on the front end. Support was awesome to work with and helped me get it on the page I needed. Highly recommended.

Creative Longarm Partners

Fairly easy to put a form together. Not over the moon on the way the data presents itself in both our and customer emails. But it works for our needs.

ELPEC eBikes

Downloaded the app and made the form in 5 minutes. I was surprised by the simplicity of the app. My only complaint is that the steps on how to integrate the form on the page could be better. I recommend it!

Kings Outdoor Lighting

Very easy to set up and easy to customize to your needs. I was able to create a contractors sign up form so customers can sign up for a VIP account to get discounted prices once approved.

Manucurist

I used this app to create a contact form with conditional logic. The plugin is easy to use, very intuitive and the support team helped me whenever I needed information.

Cut Rite Meats

I was having trouble figuring out how to integrate with Shopify Sarah helped me step by step. Thank you For Builder!