Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Helen Kelly Creates

This app is fantastic and so user friendly! I have used this form on my own websites. I have also used the contact form for my workplace as we require several forms that I could easily customise on different pages. Highly recommend.

Doctor Electronics

Very simple and easy to use and to customise. Free app, definitely worth having on your website. There are several options to change the form to meet your requirements too.

Totality Skincare

works well. i wish you didn't have to fill out the form every time you want to go to next page while testing. You should have an option to disable the required input while moving through pages and editing based on content alone. Once thats done, i should be able to turn on required input and test fully as a user. Probably the only reason i would switch soon.

AWOWTECH

I am testing this app, if there is any feedback, I will update it immediately. How many words I need to submit this review?

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

This is a great app that works perfectly for our needs and easy to use. Excellent and fast customer service when I needed a few things tweaked. Thanks guys!

ladeshoppen.dk

Det virker fint. Jeg vil bruge det til at indsamle informationer om mine kunder i min webshop, så jeg kan lære dem bedre at kende,

Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company

Straight forward and easy to use - I created a custom form for exchange/return requests - so far so good!

RugStop

This is the best free contact form without a doubt. Fairly customisable and looks great. Would definitely recommend.

U-BoatWatch

Great app, unlimited customization and unlimited forms for that price is awesome. The app I was looking for.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Pretty good app! Just wish it integrated with Freshdesk better. Customer service responded pretty quickly.