Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

LipNPour

I have been using this form for a while and I absolutely love it. I havent had an issues and highly recommend it.

COOAU

尝试了很多表格插件,form builder是我们最终选择的一个!form builder能够实现把收集的表单信息直接整洁发送到邮箱的功能,表格填写也能选择有条件跳转。遇到问题发邮件给客服也能把问题很好地解决,满意!

JustDelta8

Absolutely fabulous, super easy to use, and powerful! Your customizable forms allowed us to create and capture unique data from our customers while on the checkout page. OMG! We are grateful beyond words!

Hofladen Express

easy to setup, works as advertised, love the multi-step forms and customisability. Would recommend!

Forzza

Easy to use, perfect what we were looking for with barely any cost. Easy customization and adding conditions.

EPIC Racewear.

Great, easy to navigate. Like the ability to have conditional responses and the upload feature is great also.

GymX

good product. v easy, put code in the code section of any page and itll work.
thanks guys, keep it up

Mother Material PH

SUPER NICE. EASY TO USE. IN ALL OUR WEBSITES, WE USE THIS FORM PLUS THEIR ADD ON RATE FOR UNLIMITED FORM IS SO ADORABLE. BY FAR THE BEST APP I INSTALLED.

Earthly Marketplace

I needed a customer feedback form I can set up quickly. Thanks to Form Builder- I was able to do it in a matter of minutes. And displaying it on my site homepage was real easy too. No coding needed. Just a few clicks and good to go.

NinjaNutz®

I am actually surprised at how well designed this app is and how they give you all the advanced features in the free plan. I always needed to create a multi-step form with conditional steps, and all apps and forms out there charge for this. I am very happy they offer this in their free plan because this is what I have been looking for for so long! I wish they would have an affiliate program. I would be sending them so many clients!!!! They have great apps!