G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to use and a lot of possible customizations.
Fantastic customer support, fast and kind.

Alpha Cable

I used this app and i recommend it is easy to use. I look at lots of apps and those where hard to use.

GEM Pawnbrokers

The team was helpful in troubleshooting issues. Great app! Wish it had more customizable feature....

DX IMPORTADOS

Mto bom kaskodksao okodkos oksdoksodk plsdplspdlsp sodsodkso sodksodksokdo opskdoskdo osdsodks oskdos okomlmkgr iw

Petit Gateau

This is a great app I love it. I cannot complain it is exactly what I was looking for to put on my website

Sam Hunt Photo Art

It was really simple and easy to setup. It helpt me do a simple Contactform like I planned to do. :)

ProSoul Games

So far so good! The app is very intuitive, and I believe will fit our needs. Free option is great for now. Prices are reasonable when we go to the next level.

huungry

Excellent customer service. They response promptly. I recommend them. I Had an issue on the mobile response, and they corrected it quickly.

B's DREAM

This app is perfect for what I need it for, and the price is very affordable for when I need to add on more forms!

Rolling Panda

I've just added this app for a more detailed customer enquiry form. I love how easily you can customise it, as well as integrating with your store and email platforms. And thanks for having a free plan! It really helps us little guys when we're starting out. Would recommend this app for sure!