Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KneadAce

Location Israel

Great app and great customer service. They answers my concerns right away and help me make special configurations that are not possible within the app interface. Highly recommended

Circular Clothing Paris

Location France

J'ai utilisé l'appli pour remplir conditionnellement des formulaires sur mon site shopify. J'ai adressé des demandes précises au service technique qui m'a répondu en quelques heures et a adapté la solution à mon besoin en une journée. Je recommande donc vivement l'application et son service client. Merci !

Princess Pankeeki

This app has made collecting details for my custom orders much more professional. I reached out to the app developers to make the forms suit my specific needs, which couldn't be done on the app alone, and they were very fast, well priced and really easy to work with! I highly recommend reaching out if you need some extra customisation!

myTIER DE

Location Germany

The app is pretty straightforward and easy to use, however when it comes to the specifics, the documentation definitely needs to be improved. The customer service is compensating that, always eager to help and goes the extra mile to solve the problem.

Matisse Footwear

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is very user-friendly and creating custom forms is simple. It integrates seamlessly with your theme so forms align with your store's aesthetic perfectly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and allows for easy filtering of submissions which is ideal if you have multiple forms in play. We had a small issue with forms not displaying on desktop for a brief moment so we contacted customer support and they immediately resolved it in addition to explaining what the issue was and providing instructions to avoid it happening again in the future.

SnackBOX

This has been the easiest app to use BY FAR on the Shopify app store. The developers are SUPER responsive and are adding new features that I specifically need. The app works flawlessly and I love the fact that you can create a new customer in Shopify right within the contact form. Before, we had to do this manually which was way too much busy work. 100% recommend this app for any of your client onboarding needs!

Alternate Ending Beer Co.

This app is awesome, and the customer service is great. I was having trouble getting the form to fit the look/design of my website and the developers fulfilled every request I made, in a timely manner, and now it looks perfect and seamless! I highly reccomend.

丸伊製陶株式会社

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

アプリを設定する際の画面表示に問題が出てきたのですが、サポートに連絡するとすぐに対処してもらえました。
自分では分からない内容でしたので、大変助かりました。
今後もこちらのアプリを使い続けていきたいと思います。

Dream Pairs

The app is very great. we ever spent lots of time searching for a proper app to make a detailed registration form and we are glad finally we find this app. It works great to let you add all types of information in a form and also it has many powerful features such as checkbox, drop down options, and more. Besides, I have to say their customer support is really very great. Always appreciate it!

TURTLE®

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the app, and the customer service is really good :) They solved my problem really fast and efficient.