4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. They value the ability to create tailored contact forms and the insightful data management and analytics features. The app's standout feature is its exceptional customer service, with a support team known for prompt and effective issue resolution. Merchants also appreciate the app's reliability, performance, and additional features like automatic customer registration and a calendar for date blocking, even on the free plan.

March 13, 2024

Awesome customer team

Ayumantra
About 3 years using the app
March 15, 2024

Excellent support and great app! Emma helped me fast with a form issue in seconds.

Ecom Booster
Netherlands
16 days using the app
December 11, 2023

The app is great for my website. The staff are really helpful and added in a new form to product page. They make sure it’s working correctly and meets your standards. Very quick to respond and will definitely continue using the app on my store

CG Jewellery
About 1 year using the app
March 27, 2024

Fab Experience with Emma, issue was fixed in less than 20mins!

Cocktail Mania
26 days using the app
March 15, 2024

The response of the customer service staff is very timely and all the functions are available
All in all, a good product

BuddyBox
Singapore
20 days using the app
March 1, 2024

The form is great, easy to customise and looks good on page. Had a few problems trying to get it to fit in with our theme but Emma was quick to respond and really helpful.

CaremedAlrick
1 day using the app
April 18, 2024

I got great customer service to get my request form up and running. I look forward to using this app for all of my forms.

daVinci Print
2 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Very helpful team who helped with customising my form to fit my theme. very quick turnaround. Highly recommended!

Olan Living
7 days using the app
Edited March 4, 2024

Professional app and support team, they solve my problem in a seconds.
Great job! @Emma is very professional and beautiful

mim.top
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2024

Emma was very nice and dealt with my problem efficiently and super quick! Thank you very much!

Elizabeth Garden