Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very nice! And can't beat the price! I came here from Weebly, and people used my forms there all the time. So I definitely needed a form builder. Thanks Globo!

Elon U Thrift

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really responsive. They replied so much faster than I thought they would. Wish every app had this support tbh. Thanks

KETOFAKTUR®

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Tolle App und vor allem ein toller und schneller Support! DANKE für diese tolle Möglichkeit unser Homepage zu verbessern!

Treasured Memories

Location Ireland

Amazing app with fast support. They're very skilled and friendly all the time. Strongly recommended!

MyNeonNow

Location France

Application very easy to use and learn and great customer service. Thank you for your professionalism

Extremerate

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great service & support! Always can respond and solve the problems immediately!! thanks for your team!

Hilinegift

I used this app and it was pathetic to its core. I had to rebuild my whole story because this app messed up my theme code and i feel sick to my stomach to say this but i just want you guys to be aware of this app and be very very careful.

EXPED USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app itself is a bit glitchy in my opinion, particularly the form builder, but any problems can usually be resolved by contacting customer service. Otherwise, the app integrates with our Shopify store well and looks clean. The customer service team is prompt and knowledgeable and always manages to fix whatever's going on.

Geometry Gardens

Time spent using app About 1 year

The forms are easy to use and update. They also have great customer service and answer any questions promptly.

Aurinkorannikon Matkaopaskoulu

Location Spain

We use this app to create admission form for our travel guide school. It worked without any issues until recently. I sent an email to customer service when issue was detected and they took prompt action, requested collaborator account access which was granted and they resolved issue without any delay. Surprised to see such a quick, friendly and motivated response from team. Would highly recommend based on my own experience. Thank you G:Builder team.