Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Ch0ked

great, I'm using the app for ba intake and it'll get the job don't for sure. Thanks so much for this amazing app and the discount

Pink Cork

Amazing product it has helped us reach more clients and we were able to tailor it to our needs. I would recommend it.

Amechef

GREAT APP SUPER EASY TO USE
HELPFULLY AND VERY QUICK TO SET UP WE PREFER THIS TYPES OF APP TO GROW UP PUR BUSSINESS

Meilleur Manufacturing

I love how easy is it to integrate what I like to the form even though I am not a technical person at all. So far so good!

Rebirth Performance

I use this app to monitor and keep track on incoming client registration for my private coaching. So far it has been extremely helpful and is really easy to figure out how to use with a lot of customizable features.

Perflowers

Really nice app and good customer service! I use the free version and it does a great work for my store.. Reccomend it!

Danconect

Very helpful! This enables so many features for my website. Allowing a variety of options for customers to use

Valentine's Paris

great, i recommend the app if you need/want a quick form builder app.
They are reactiv and it is really simple to use it !

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
I was looking for a contact form and i have tried a few different ones.then i came across Form Builder Contact Form, i had a problem with setting up the background photo and contacted support,Sarah jumped on board in within a short time and stuck with me and listened to what the problem was and stayed in contact till it was how i wanted it done,the app is good and simple to use ,the support awesome and for free with the support if you need it you can not go wrong. 5 stars for the app and support is worth far more.Keep up the good work guys highly recommend.

Noble Market

Use this app for pre- order form for my store. Has all the features I need, and some I didn’t know I needed. Very easy to use, even if you don’t have extensive knowledge of website building. Looks great, professional design. Would definitely recommend this app!