Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Chandelieria

I have used several Shopify Page Building app. This is the best one. It really simple and fast to design your first form. It also has duo, or triple column layouts, which I really like. Recommended for everyone needing a simple, intuitive, easy to get started form builder.

De Magie van Blink

The app is AMAZING. It allows our customers to customize form so we can make custom fields for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at GLOBO has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. Great App!

BlueBus Fine Tools

great !!!!!!
i love it so much. they gave me a real chance to upgrade my store.
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

MyMintyShop

A very great app, helped me out with custom product fields. I recommend this app if you have same problem as I do or you need other custom forms.

BridgeSet Sound

Clean, efficient form builder. Can make a wide range forms for pages, products and more. Best to use on a computer. Ok on iPad. Not great on mobile (unless I’m missing something). Regardless, recommend.

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

I downloaded over 10 apps trying to find one like this! Fits my needs perfectly I couldn't ask for anything better in a FREE app.

Playroom Collective

Loving the app so far! Easy to use, super intuitive and I love that they have a free option, just in case we don't need a lot of forms

OLOS360

Form looks and works great! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful contact form.

Amari Wear

Super easy to customize and to install! Exactly what I needed. No coding experience required and beautiful templates.

Ollie and Jo

Extreme customer service to the highest had some slight issues at the beginning that was due to my mail settings. After reaching out to Sarah of Form Builder, she was able to walk me through the process and even join via collaboration to fix some of my settings. Thanks again for everything, Sarah.