Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EXPED USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app itself is a bit glitchy in my opinion, particularly the form builder, but any problems can usually be resolved by contacting customer service. Otherwise, the app integrates with our Shopify store well and looks clean. The customer service team is prompt and knowledgeable and always manages to fix whatever's going on.

Geometry Gardens

Time spent using app About 1 year

The forms are easy to use and update. They also have great customer service and answer any questions promptly.

Aurinkorannikon Matkaopaskoulu

Location Spain

We use this app to create admission form for our travel guide school. It worked without any issues until recently. I sent an email to customer service when issue was detected and they took prompt action, requested collaborator account access which was granted and they resolved issue without any delay. Surprised to see such a quick, friendly and motivated response from team. Would highly recommend based on my own experience. Thank you G:Builder team.

Torres Novas 1845

Location Portugal

Very easy and quick to setup this app, and very responsive and helpful customer support, so I could not ask for more

bauelementeschulz.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolut tolle app. Sie mcht was sie soll und der Kundensupport ist einfach unschlagbar. Weiter so!!!

Ice Lady Marrakech

Location Morocco

Good app, it delivers what it promises. I wish to see more integrations in the future (like with Mailchimp) for email marketing campaigns.

heliguy™

Time spent using app About 1 year

This form app is highly customisable with great automation features ready to send to klaviyo, zapier or slack. Easy to use by non-technical users and easy to customise and extend for developers. The support team are always ready to help out with any issues we have, which usually stem from the layer upon layer of custom integrations we have implemented around the app.

Tashman Home Center

Works like a charm. Easy to adjust and copy paste so you can make plenty of forms quickly with minor changes. All the right people get the follow up emails so my job is complete once the forms are live on the site!

Jebsen Fine Wines 捷成洋酒

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great. When I want to have customization to the page, the support is very enthuasic to help me to fulfill the request in time. that is so good.

Electromotion Australia

Location Australia

I use this app to help me with warranty submission, submission for new dealers and vehicle registration forms. For my customers it is very easy submitting forms that's way the three stars but for me and my team it is very hard as we can't follow up. When I login to the app and head to the submission area we can only see the last three forms. Also it will be very helpful if we can somehow tick or fulfil the submission forms as it will save us time.