G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Tizzy Regalos

Me gusto bastante es intuitiva , fàcil de implementar , muy funcional , tiene la integración con el correo que prefieras , la recomiendo

Luna Veluxia™

i used this app to build a great contact us form, this app is really great thanks !! i'll continue .

Ch0ked

great, I'm using the app for ba intake and it'll get the job don't for sure. Thanks so much for this amazing app and the discount

Pink Cork

Amazing product it has helped us reach more clients and we were able to tailor it to our needs. I would recommend it.

Amechef

GREAT APP SUPER EASY TO USE
HELPFULLY AND VERY QUICK TO SET UP WE PREFER THIS TYPES OF APP TO GROW UP PUR BUSSINESS

Meilleur Manufacturing

I love how easy is it to integrate what I like to the form even though I am not a technical person at all. So far so good!

Rebirth Performance

I use this app to monitor and keep track on incoming client registration for my private coaching. So far it has been extremely helpful and is really easy to figure out how to use with a lot of customizable features.

Perflowers

Really nice app and good customer service! I use the free version and it does a great work for my store.. Reccomend it!

Danconect

Very helpful! This enables so many features for my website. Allowing a variety of options for customers to use

Valentine's Paris

great, i recommend the app if you need/want a quick form builder app.
They are reactiv and it is really simple to use it !