Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

molitcandles

Pretty easy to install. And matches the look and design of my site. I just wish it was a transparent background.

SARTORO

Cool app, great support. Helped me setup a nice form to collect the information we need to process alteration credits. Other form builders do not support a number of the features and options they have.

DaumierSwiss

First time Install and use it This is Nice Free App worth to install, still using it for the compagin

ElizaYvette Jewelry

I ran into a couple bumps and the customer service team/dev team were amazing. Definitely a much needed app for my store!

Sömn Home

Easy install and integration. Look forward to receiving 100s of submission for potential customers. Thank you Form Builder

Do Or Drink

We love this app, it is really useful. Creating forms is very easy. After creating the forms we can easily integrate the form in our shop

Codethrowers

This app helped me build a form for my customers to be able to contact my store should they want or need to. I like the customization aspect as I wanted customers to be able to send me pictures of their cars to add to my website gallery. The image upload element option they give made this process super simple. The customer support was great. I had a question, and received an email with the solution within 24 hours.

Orkaehf

Don´t search for another contact form, this is all you need with multiple customizable fields and easy to use, really like the auto reply feature!

Le Hibou Savon

Je recommande cette application pour vos formulaire de contact, en cas de soucis les développeurs sont à l'écoute et réactif.

tostishop

Buona applicazione per creare dei form di contatto all'interno del vostro sito shopify, sempice e intuitiva.