Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Codethrowers

This app helped me build a form for my customers to be able to contact my store should they want or need to. I like the customization aspect as I wanted customers to be able to send me pictures of their cars to add to my website gallery. The image upload element option they give made this process super simple. The customer support was great. I had a question, and received an email with the solution within 24 hours.

Orkaehf

Don´t search for another contact form, this is all you need with multiple customizable fields and easy to use, really like the auto reply feature!

Le Hibou Savon

Je recommande cette application pour vos formulaire de contact, en cas de soucis les développeurs sont à l'écoute et réactif.

tostishop

Buona applicazione per creare dei form di contatto all'interno del vostro sito shopify, sempice e intuitiva.

NEON FACTORY

Hello I want to know if i can create a link in a product description for example and when the customer click on it, the form show up. Instead of always showing the form when the page is loaded. A little bit like the pop up but with a link.

ROX Promotions

Very helpful and professional team, went above and beyond to fix any issues I had. The form and app has a lot more benefits than similar products.

JoKer Bike

Beautiful, easy and fast! I could make my own custom contact form, but I needed one that could let me upload files.

Darren and Phillip

Amazing app really helped us out a lot. Very user friendly. We were sick of Shopify not giving us the ability to change out contact to us form and this is the perfect app!

786 Cosmetics

This app is great! Very easy to use and great customer service. It's the best contact form on Shopify

pharmacold.ca

Perfect for our site. Easy to set up and use. I would recommend this to anyone who is just tarting out with forms.