Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Dropsini

I can use it. Appreciate it a lot. Thanks guys. I enjoyed using this app. Maybe in the future you guys can add more features

Aetwa Yalmeen

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Artisans Galleria

Wonderful customizable full-featured free app, hope to enjoy its free services forever and the team will not surprise us with making any charge in the future. Thumbs up for wonderful creation.

I Love Local

Great app for a more robust contact/registration form. This certainly helped me in keeping on budget.

Arketicom

Molto utile per creare landing page ed acquisire dati dai clienti. L'unica pecca che ho riscontrato é che una volta ricevuta la mail dal cliente, bisogna sempre cambiare l'email di contatto perché quella di default é l'email noreply di globo; questo significa anche che sul mio client di posto non posso creare regole di risposta automatica. Per il resto é un ottima app a costo zero

We are Labels

great app, I like it a lot. does exactly what I need it for. I would highly recommend this app for you store also

Aperture Photography

Wonderful app. Does everything that I need it to. They don't charge you some ridiculous pricing plans in order to fully use the service, and it actually works properly. The support team is also great, and quickly responds to your questions. I for example needed to change the font to match my store, which is oddly not an option, so I contacted their support team and they gladly changed everything I needed quickly and easily. Great company. Will definitely be using more of their services in the future.

Tewkesbury Community Response

Used this Form Builder to enable volunteers and people who need help during the COVID-19 crisis to register so we could connect them. It did the job perfectly - and support was prompt and effective.

briar de wolfe

So far it is straightforward to navigate. However, I wish there wasn't a plug for the app on the bottom right hand corner of the form.

SALT ONE

yes this is good app, and im happy using this app from the start. lots of options to choose from. very interesting!