Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Eye&Watch Store

Good................................................................................................

Foreigners Careers

Marjory Warren Boutique

I just started to use this app. Looks very promising. Thank you! I will see with time if it works for my needs. All looks great! Thanks for the help with my project!

MADE ON MARS

All good was pretty satisfied with the app, will definitely recommend to use, especially loved the attach file feature

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Does what says, great app, easy to generate forms and integrate them into your website pages. Enables to create almost any kinda form required.

Guru Muscle

60% of the app simply doesn't work. They messed up my theme then I had to clean up my theme.liquid + additional script in snippets. I would rather prefer to have Jotform or any other form app and pay some fee than this.

Akasha Sacred Germany

super easy app to use and to integrate into the shop. the support helped very quickly when i had a problem.

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!

KLO Delivery

So far the app is easy to use and easy to integrate into my store! I would recommend for you to try! :)

Mind Entry

This is a great app! I really like it and i can defenitely recommend it!
I really like that its free, thank you!!