Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Ollie and Jo

Extreme customer service to the highest had some slight issues at the beginning that was due to my mail settings. After reaching out to Sarah of Form Builder, she was able to walk me through the process and even join via collaboration to fix some of my settings. Thanks again for everything, Sarah.

CareMyselfec

He usado esta herramienta y me parece formidable. Recomiendo la descarga de esta app para realizar funnels.

Octo PC

Works great, the interface is good and intuitive, looks beautiful on the site. I had some minor trouble with some colors not looking as I wanted them to... support team fixed it in less then 12 hours. Overall great app and great team.

papashishaeu

Все круто , работает отлично, лагов нет. настройка простая. не нравится что долго приходит ответ клиенту .

OAKMANN

I expected the form would allow me to edit fonts, font size etc to ensure on brand, cannot find how to do.

December 19, 2020

Hi there,
Our app is using font of your theme. If you would like to change it, we could help you. Please drop an email to: hi@globosoftware.net

ThinSkinz.com

The Form builder app is super easy to use, and to also customize the forms you want. It was very easy to integrate with my free shopify theme pages

Love is an Ingredient

Works very well and fast to make new custom forms. I use from surveys to wholesale applications. It also integrates with Shopify User Variables so you can update and create new users via the forms.

Vee'scurvycollection

Nice Plugin Its easy to use i can add every field which i want in the form i can see so many field..

molitcandles

Pretty easy to install. And matches the look and design of my site. I just wish it was a transparent background.

SARTORO

Cool app, great support. Helped me setup a nice form to collect the information we need to process alteration credits. Other form builders do not support a number of the features and options they have.