G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

3sixT

The app has all the functionality I need and the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended,

CooCootales

Very good app. The support is very helpful and efficient. I recommend it. You can adjust the forms according to your taste. There are numerous options available.

ArmadilloTek

Everything seems fine, but it is super hard to integrate with Mailchimp
You can email me at karl@armadillotek.com

SHERO BEAUTY

Great customer service! Highly recommend. Just wish there was more features on the free plan, or a lower monthly subcription.

Bulurru Shop

I was happy with the fast response from Sarah from the support team and she was very helpful. (The problem we had was not from the app itself but from a previous staff member that set it up incorrectly)

VitaliBoost

Lost my work several times due to crashes. I hate wasting time on an app like this. Time to start over. A couple of the issues:
1. One of the templates was completely broken upon loading it for the first time. Never got it to work
2. After failing to get that to work I built my own form and then it crashed when I tried to test it (clicked a check box and then the submit button on the form)

EngageLoop

I liked the app. Easy to use, and pocket friendly with a free plan. I definitely suggest this to anyone looking for a forms app on Shopify.

Purpose Performance Wear

Useful app and even more awesome customer service. Never failed us whenever we needed troubleshooting on errors that cropped up for whatever reasons.

drinkgenerate

Customer support is great! I'm so happy with the form on our website and ease of use, highly recommended

Coutufit

Customer support is great! There was an error with my form not automatically grabbing the customers email when they are already logged in. Customer support got back to me right away and it took a few emails back and forth but once we figured out the bug they fixed it within the hour!