Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pearl Street Caviar

The app works smoothly, attentive, and fast cust support. Would love to see more appearance settings in the future.

MTメタトロン 公式オンラインショップ

Location Japan

When I made an inquiry, the response was quick and helpful.
It would be nice if there was a Japanese translation.

MultiShop.lu

Location Luxembourg
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I give a 6 stars to team support and EMMA's coordination, for reactivity less than 24h average. Very good app and easy to configure. I use many apps that needs to be tuned, well done with GLOBO support. I use successfully 6 apps from GLOBO supplier.

Cosie Covers

Excellent customer service. Super responsive! Technical support helped fix all my issues and the app is up and running perfectly. Highly recommend!

CustomPlushMaker

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

it's a great helpful app, easy to fill the form and collect informaton that customer ask, recommend,

Influence-mode

Location Switzerland

Excellent support! I had to create a custom call to action button to open a floating form, they were able to assist me really fast with that.

ALHAMRA

Location Pakistan

sdfsfsdfsdgsdgsdgdfhgdfhffdghfhgfdhsdfsfsdfsdgsdgsdgdfhgdfhffdghfhgfdhsdfsfsdfsdgsdgsdgdfhgdfhffdghfhgfdhsdfsfsdfsdgsdgsdgdfhgdfhffdghfhgfdhsdfsfsdfsdgsdgsdgdfhgdfhffdghfhgfdh

Burrata House™

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for because I need to add more than one type of contact page. Emma is great at following up and assisting you promptly!

Yoga Studio Store

Great App! I had a few minor issues which the support helped me. They are very fast with there support and for that reason I highly recommend and give them 5 stars.

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

This app is exactly what I was looking for because I need to add more then one type of contact page. Emma is great at following up, I appreciate the great customer service.