Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Wedding Flowers Miami

Great App! Easy to install, to configure and to use. Definetely will recommend to other shopify stores

RoadKidz Motorsports & Accessories

By far the best and easy-to-use contact form builder in Shopify. I can create almost anything using the app. Awesome.

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

The app is great, we had some minor issues that were fixed very quickly by the support. I recommend this app! :)

black sanctuary

Just what i was looking for. i love the simple layout and how it pops up on both desktop and mobile! customer service is very good too! Our customers are gonna love it, absolutely recommended.

IULAM joyas

Great support team and the best choice to create forms. I tried other ones before and I recomend this at allí.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

The perfect upgrade for Shopify's inflexible contact form. Super easy to set up, responsive layout. Custom fields and template are a huge plus. Highly recommend!

Ivory Dreams

Great support team! They helped me out regarding an issue I wanted to fix and fixed it immediately !

proxtensions

this app is very useful and does exactly what i need it to do. very simple and straightforward. my clients have an easy time using this app and building forms takes some time but its still very simple and easy to understand.

Healthy Human

By far the best and most robust Form builder app on Shopify. I have tried them all and this one has the most features and was the easiest to use and setup. I had a minor support issue and it was handled quickly and efficiently. Five Stars Plus.

Kustom 3D Prototyping Webshop

Good and useful app with options to change settings to adapt it to your needs, helpful and fast support when you need it.