Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

OAKMANN

I expected the form would allow me to edit fonts, font size etc to ensure on brand, cannot find how to do.

December 19, 2020

Hi there,
Our app is using font of your theme. If you would like to change it, we could help you. Please drop an email to: hi@globosoftware.net

ThinSkinz.com

The Form builder app is super easy to use, and to also customize the forms you want. It was very easy to integrate with my free shopify theme pages

Love is an Ingredient

Works very well and fast to make new custom forms. I use from surveys to wholesale applications. It also integrates with Shopify User Variables so you can update and create new users via the forms.

Vee'scurvycollection

Nice Plugin Its easy to use i can add every field which i want in the form i can see so many field..

molitcandles

Pretty easy to install. And matches the look and design of my site. I just wish it was a transparent background.

SARTORO

Cool app, great support. Helped me setup a nice form to collect the information we need to process alteration credits. Other form builders do not support a number of the features and options they have.

DaumierSwiss

First time Install and use it This is Nice Free App worth to install, still using it for the compagin

ElizaYvette Jewelry

I ran into a couple bumps and the customer service team/dev team were amazing. Definitely a much needed app for my store!

Sömn Home

Easy install and integration. Look forward to receiving 100s of submission for potential customers. Thank you Form Builder

Do Or Drink

We love this app, it is really useful. Creating forms is very easy. After creating the forms we can easily integrate the form in our shop