G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

ECHO Tools

Works great for what we need and the customer service is fast with anything we needed. Can recommend.

chauffeurvtcversailles.fr

great free app and stellar support !! I do recommend this app .......................................

Patriots United Shop

Wow! I've been wasting all this money on google ads, with the conversion at this site: https://patriotsunitedshop.com/pages/do-you-own-a-small-business
But no more "conversions" are actually filling out the form. BECAUSE where the form is, it says this: {formbuilder:49239}
ie. NO FORM!!!

Boosie Juice Vodka

I used this app in almost all website. it's very helpful and their support is great. I urge to everyone please use this app.

Pelletgrill.ch

Very easy to use and much functions, even in the free version. I am very happy with this app and can recommend it highly :)

corazón del sur

I used this app and its really worth it, and very simple to customize. I'll probably purchase the membership for more forms.

Burlap & Barrel

Great app! Easy to install, had much more control on how the submissions get formatted, which makes replying take much less time. Hoping they add validation for email and phone soon!

Harvey Furnishings

We've had a few issues here and there with the plugin, but the support is so excellent each time they've been resolved within days of reporting and the developers are very responsive. Other than that the plugin has some excellent features like dynamic fields that you can alter based on user input. highly recommended.

Blooms In Bloom

Wonderful form builder app!!! Intuitive interface, customizable options, and their Customer Support is very responsive! Would highly recommend!

Prime Growth Nutrition

Great form builder app! Very easy to use and user-friendly. They have guides showing exactly how to do everything. The features are great and effective!