Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

buyfashionshirt.com

This is a great app. I had a little problem installing it, but Sarah at customer support was able to correct the problem right away.

Strendlr

Great app very easy to implement and very handy especially for beginners
I did't get the premium yet but I think I will

Little Pomona Cider

Had no issues and it did what I needed it to do. Nice one!

koochgreencosmetics.com

Esta App nos ha gustado mucho, porque tienen muchísimas funcionalidades. Esta genial, cien por cien recomendado.

WonderFil UK

Love the App, and the other application made from this company. They are amazing! The support team is fantastic as well, they have help us lots! This app is very easy to use, very dynamic and the interface is so great. We're really happy.

FreshnMore

Highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to add excellent forms to your store. The app has great features, and the team has been extremely helpful. All of my concerns were addressed!

Goju Shots

As good as other and its Freeeeeeeeee App , keep up the good work guys ................

Eve Dies At The End

It's really easy to use and looks great. I would definitely recommend it. Customer service was great too.

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Just what I was looking for, great tech support. Wish there was a paid version without marketing name on.

Venetio

The customer service is very patient and very professional, which helped me solve the problems that have troubled me for a long time. I strongly recommend you to use this app, by the way, the app is free!
Today, I encountered a problem again. The after-sales team solved my problem very enthusiastically and quickly as usual, 100% recommended app!!!