Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

DR.SHINE

Amazing App. Highly Recommended. This is very easy to use and very fast. It has by default amazing quality forms :)

dare to wear your hair

This is a great app, I have used it to create a questionnaire. It is easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I had a lot of questions and they got back to me straight away and have patiently answered them all. It is really amazing that they are giving this app away for free. It is worth a lot.

Mizumi Couture

This is one of the best apps I have come across. Very easy to use and the support is excellent and responsive and they will work with you to correct any issues you might have. Highly recommended.

ReCuddles

I was about to use it but noticed that the watermark can only be removed if I take a paid plan of $ 14 per month. would appreciate this information up front in the app pricing plan displayed in app introduction

Artloni

GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER

Mama's Milk Wrap

has been a helpful app to add to my shopify store and site, hopefully it works as promised. thank you

eastcoastfireworks

I love this form. Easy navigation and set up. Strongly recommend it. I love this form. Easy navigation and set up. Strongly recommend it.

Safetycoins

niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull niceeeeeee very ussefull

HijabPlanet

This app allows me to create a form easily and effectively. I am totally impressed with it's UI. Thank you so much!

buyfashionshirt.com

This is a great app. I had a little problem installing it, but Sarah at customer support was able to correct the problem right away.