4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

April 18, 2024

This is the only app I could find that allows customers to upload multiple images via a landing page. All other apps with image upload functions only allowed upload at checkout.

It's very easy to build a good-looking form too, and support replies very fast.

Swazi
New Zealand
15 days using the app
March 18, 2024

I got help from Emma, and it was the best support/help ive ever got.

Not only the app and function is god, but the support is even better.

5/5 10/10 app. Use it!!!

Sønderjydsk Autoophug ApS
Denmark
About 1 year using the app
March 12, 2024

Fast and efficient, Emma helped me with my inquiry and was able to fix the issue in our submission within minutes! great service

Dan's Custom Car Lights
About 1 year using the app
April 3, 2024

Emma's support was kind, quick and efficient in solving a problem. I highly recommend!

Morpho + Luna
Italy
Over 3 years using the app
April 11, 2024

The app works great! The service is really nice, problems are being solved immediately, I am really satisfied with the help and app.

CEMS
Netherlands
About 3 years using the app
April 2, 2024

Very easy to use app and the support is great. Highly recommend if you are looking for a very responsive form for your website.

Mawu Africa
Kenya
About 2 years using the app
March 15, 2024

Emma was a great help to get me the support I needed, and make some quick dev changes. The app has been great for us and the support too. Thank you!

American Copper & Brass
8 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Support Team was super helpful and was able to resolve my issue very quickly. They are definitely a well put together and dedicated team!

UFS Pharmacies
3 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Powerful Contact Form Builder works so seamlessly in the background, you'll forget it's there! When our reg page stopped working after we implemented a new website design, we reached out to the Form Builder team. They immediately responded to our help request and made sure our webpage was back up quickly. We are very happy with the app and the team's fast response when a problem happened. I would recommend this product to others.

Gladly Family
Over 2 years using the app
February 19, 2024

The support was very good and they solved the problem quickly. If you have a problem, you will be able to take care of it right away because you will want to use the application in the future.

Kyocera Jewelry Online Store