Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

loadout

I was looking for an app that would allow me to have students submit information including their ID/Proof of enrollment and this free app allowed me to do exactly that, great app, easy to use and would highly recommend

Ten Steps Ahead Kicks and Clothes LLC

yes indeed!!!!!!!! don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunty Poppy's

This company is awesome in general! This app in particular is fantastic, it does exactly what I need it to do and it was very easy to use! Not to mention the customer service is fantastic! I have sent multiple emails with questions or suggestions and not only is the response time fast but they are genuinely eager to help you with your requests! I highly recommend using any of their apps, you won't be disappointed.

HildRadwelt

The best app out of there, tried different and this have everything you need. If there isn't something, the support can help and code for you a solution. Before buying try it for free, because everyone have different needs and what for me was good maybe is not good for you!

The Food Folks

Great App , Easy to use , easy to integrate Performant. Easy Setup , would recommend for everu store

ATHELITE

easy to use, beautiful results even on the free version! I used this to build a 4-page program application and I'm thoroughly impressed by this app. I highly recommend.

The Branding Spot

Great service, has taken our company to another level. Customer service is top notch as well with prompt response time. Helps to narrow down customers wants and needs from our business.

OLÉ OLÉ

Great app and great service! I needed a few adjustments to my form and got quick responses for the things I needed help for.

En Casa Cooking Space

Very useful, with lots of options. It has allowed me to provide customers with a better quoting experience. Really enjoy having this on my website!

LUNARPETAL

this app is really easy to use which comes with a lot of useful features, its really good even for free plan.