Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WEBCASO

I am a fan of Globo. I spent days looking for an app or places that allow me to do forms and no luck. I end up finding an app that I can work with and was happy about that. THEN......I've found Globo "Powerful Contact Form Builder". Sad to say, I dropped the first app that I used and now is using Globo. Why do I do that? I got to say, their work and customer service is excellent!!!!

webcaso.com

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review. 👍

ozcarbuyers

Great App! would recommend this app to anyone without any hesitation. Very helpful team, quick to reply to any enquiries and always there to help! Thank you guys!! love it

Thr3strands Boutique

Absolutely love this app. It was user friendly and the instructional videos were so clear and simple to follow.

Doctor Now Limited

I need to duplicate a from. But I cannot see the "duplicate" action in the form list interface. Is it possible to duplicate a select form? If not, can you add this action please?

StrictlyLindsey

Super easy to use and free! You can't beat that. I use this for just about anything I need on my site.

Atypical Stitches

Easy to use. You can create multiple forms for your every need. Their customer service was incredibly responsive and helpful when the form didn't appear as expected.

BamBam-Customs

Seacoast Sport Cycle

Excellent! Worked as described and more. Easy to use and intuitive. Created a number of forms and placed them in multiple places on our site. It's free, but we offered to pay since it is so good.

cbdvapeejuice.com

Absolutely fabulously! POWERFUL is the right name for this Contact Form Builder. It even integrates with our email automation programs and others. And I'm very impressed that live technical support helped us resolve a problem. Thanks for the great service.

Vivo Merch

This is an excellent form app. It had some technical issues with my theme but working with the support team was very easy! They resolved every issue I had with professionalism and speed. I would definitely recommend this app!