Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MADE ON MARS

All good was pretty satisfied with the app, will definitely recommend to use, especially loved the attach file feature

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Does what says, great app, easy to generate forms and integrate them into your website pages. Enables to create almost any kinda form required.

Guru Muscle

60% of the app simply doesn't work. They messed up my theme then I had to clean up my theme.liquid + additional script in snippets. I would rather prefer to have Jotform or any other form app and pay some fee than this.

Akasha Sacred Germany

super easy app to use and to integrate into the shop. the support helped very quickly when i had a problem.

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!

KLO Delivery

So far the app is easy to use and easy to integrate into my store! I would recommend for you to try! :)

Mind Entry

This is a great app! I really like it and i can defenitely recommend it!
I really like that its free, thank you!!

BOXLATINA.COM

Gooddd!!! app it will help me to keep forms in order and to have contact with my customers!!!!!!!....very gooooood APP

Il mondo di Wit

I use the form since to years now and it works fine. Support is ok. I use only few essential functions so I can't say how they are doing. I like it

Vilano Bikes

Easy to use interface and lots of options, just what we needed to manage warranty support requests for our customers. Thanks!