Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

dotienich.vn

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app help me for conversion and up sales, but can input some letter. i hope it will update later

WEBCASO

I am a fan of Globo. I spent days looking for an app or places that allow me to do forms and no luck. I end up finding an app that I can work with and was happy about that. THEN......I've found Globo "Powerful Contact Form Builder". Sad to say, I dropped the first app that I used and now is using Globo. Why do I do that? I got to say, their work and customer service is excellent!!!!

webcaso.com

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review. 👍

ozcarbuyers

Location Australia

Great App! would recommend this app to anyone without any hesitation. Very helpful team, quick to reply to any enquiries and always there to help! Thank you guys!! love it

Thr3strands Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely love this app. It was user friendly and the instructional videos were so clear and simple to follow.

Doctor Now Limited

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I need to duplicate a from. But I cannot see the "duplicate" action in the form list interface. Is it possible to duplicate a select form? If not, can you add this action please?

StrictlyLindsey

Super easy to use and free! You can't beat that. I use this for just about anything I need on my site.

Atypical Stitches

Easy to use. You can create multiple forms for your every need. Their customer service was incredibly responsive and helpful when the form didn't appear as expected.

BamBam-Customs

Location Germany

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

Great app! Very professional looking results and user-friendly to use. I can't seem to find a place to adjust where the popup button resides (e.g. left side middle or left side bottom) so I'm rolling with it but it would be nice to be able to place that button elsewhere too. I may have just not found it yet as I'm spinning from going app to app to app to site to app lol. That part's my issue only :) Thanks guys!

Djoodaï

Location France

Seems to work perfectly but, I got hundred of submissions and I don'tfind how to export more than 50 selected in list ???

March 1, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review.
Regarding the issue on the export, Please check your email at ge***s.v***x@***.com. Our team has sent you an email.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Helen