Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Jebsen Fine Wines 捷成洋酒

This app is great. When I want to have customization to the page, the support is very enthuasic to help me to fulfill the request in time. that is so good.

Kraving More Sweetz

I love this app. It allows me to collect all the inform I need from my customers. I love that it keeps track of all your submissions

Miami Arak

I've used this app in every new website. I always get quick response, Wonderful customer service! I urge everyone to try this app. according to your requirement once.

U.HEALTH&BEAUTY ONLINE

Because it's easy to understand and customize
I use it in multiple stores.
It would be even better if you could add the class name to the form.
Customer support was quick and polite, which was very helpful.
It is an app that I want to use forever.

Download GoGo!

Excellent app with great features and everything you need. I like it very much.
Unfortunately, it is a bit lacking in explanations, so if you are unsure, you will need support. The support is polite, so I don't feel bad.

KetoSuperHeroes

We used this app as our primary form creator. I encountered a couple of roadblocks but their support team is very quick to respond and very nice to talk to. They helped me with my issues in no time.

products.takeopaper.com

Very nice app!
Easy to deploy.
thank you! とてもいいアプリでした。
導入もわかりやすく簡単にできます。
システム上の英語もChromeなら自動翻訳がかかるので問題ありません。

BlueTex Insulation

The forms let me do what I need to do (love the customizations) and whenever I've contacted support, they are prompt to respond and help us out. I REALLY appreciate that. The only "con" I have to this app is that if you use GoDaddy's email platform, they tend to filter this developers no-reply email as SPAM and it can take some creative ways to get around that (but it can be done!).

risingsunshine

Fantastic app, and the support is amazing! They answered me very fast and they helped me with everything I needed. Great job, guys!

Rukario

Very easy to use and really cool app to have! Really helps us build any type of forms we may need for our business.