4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

January 17, 2024

Very good support, but took a few goes getting in touch with them, which is why they got a 4 start instead of a 5 star review. I got the help I needed once we connected and am very happy with the service. Highly recommend.

When My Brain Is Messy
2 days using the app
January 3, 2024

same time After doing it for some time or if the error comes then fix it
Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?
Oauth error invalid_request: This app is requesting access that you don't have permission to grant. To resolve this issue, ask the store owner to open or install the app.
What can I do?
Press the back button on your browser.
Return to your admin dashboard.

Trendy Beauti
United Arab Emirates
7 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Exactly what I was looking for and superb help from Emma when I was having problems installing

Celtic Collection Ltd
5 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Form was easy to build and turned out exactly like I wanted it. I needed assistance from a rep to enable it on my store but she was friendly and quick so it worked out just fine.

Earls Gurls Fundraising
About 2 hours using the app
October 8, 2023

Been using it for a while now and overall it's friendly to newbies like me.
The only problem is that in the last few days, I suddenly couldn't receive emails from customers, but Emma, a staff member, helped me solve the problem very quickly.
Now I'm going to continue to use PCFB happily.

SEYVUM

ジャカディ公式オンラインストア
5 months using the app
February 21, 2024

英語ができないため翻訳機能を使いながらの編集や問い合わせとなりますが、今のところ問題無く行えています。
突然問い合わせのメール転送ができなくなるエラーがこれまでに何度が生じているので少し不安は残りますが、迅速かつ親切なサポートのおかげですぐに改善されたので、今後も使用したいと思います。

CORRECT Official Online Store
Over 1 year using the app
October 18, 2023

in terms of customer service, 5 stars, in terms of app user experience, it has some stuff that could be better. The design part of the form is not very customizable, other than that it's great

SciaticaBelt
India
4 months using the app
December 14, 2023

So far so good. Still, getting to grips with the app and its full functionality.

Positive Purchasing Ltd
8 days using the app
November 9, 2023

The support team response very fast! They are very helpful, I am very appreciated.
But the app translation (Japanese) is quite poor , makes confusion, so I change it to English. I hope the translation get better.

CÉNON