Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

The Fluffy Pillow Company

It literally doesn't open, so it doesn't work. It sounds like it could have been useful but it most certainly has no use.

September 23, 2020

Hi, there! We don't seem to be experiencing any issues with the app opening, so this is most likely due to a browser issue caused by caching, a browser extension, or an ad blocker. You can likely resolve this by clearing your browser's cache, however I'll follow up with you via email and we can do some troubleshooting together. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

FOUR ELEVEN

It didn't make a lot of sense that they built something where you need to create specific rules for events that you don't know will happen. Had the app for 2 min and quickly removed it. I do not recommend this app.

I also don't review as much unless I feel it is necessary and wish I would have saw this comment before downloading.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to reach out regarding your experience. I'll share your thoughts and feedback with our team directly for further review. Cheers! - Rae, Shopify Support

Bag King

I'm confused on the amount of 1 star reviews for this app. It works for me. It's clunky to setup and configure, but it works.

The clunkyness should be resolved.
"The filter will act on the order only if all of these rules match."
There should be an option to any an "ALL" and "OR" rule instead of having to enter in 3-5 different rules.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your detailed feedback and suggestion. This is definitely helpful and I'll be passing it along to our developers for review. Thanks again! - Julie, Shopify Support

Harford Road Liquors

The app is a piece of shit. I really wanted Shopify Fraud Protect apparently I am not eligible even tho I am located in us and use Shopify payments. Like wtf.

September 22, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback here, and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with the app. I can definitely understand your frustration with not being eligible for Fraud Protect, and there could be a number of reasons for that. We are working hard to bring Fraud Protect to more stores in the USA.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our support any time if you have questions about this app: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. You may also be interested in trying other fraud prevention apps, such as Fraud Killer: https://bit.ly/3kJofAp. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Shirt Talkin'

This app allows for the creation of super specific rules which is great to stop the EXACT SAME fraudulent order from happening again but fraudsters aren’t stupid. They change emails, use a different IP address, order different product. I literally didn’t even waste my time configuring a single rule once I saw how it worked as I knew it would be a complete waste of time. What would actually be powerful is if you were able to use the fraud analysis result and use it within the fraud filter app. Being able to cancel out all orders with High fraud risk for example - that would be powerful. I asked 3 times if this could be done but kept getting the same recycled script from the help desk so gave up. Do better Shopify.

BargainJunkie

The app does not work at all. The filters do not block any orders. The app has been a complete waste of time.

L & M Kee

This filter has saved me from many fraudulent transactions. Thank you for creating this app! I don't know what I would do without it.

The Honda SxS Club

The app does not block customers from placing orders. At the most. It may flag them. Meanwhile... Shopify, your cc, Paypal... All get to keep the fees on the order.

Kickfootwear

Shopify needs to remove this. The filters do not work, continued fraudulent orders from blocked IP addresses. I will look elsewhere this app is not fit for purpose.

Keto Bars

Don't waste your time, it doesn't work. Just got off the Shopify support chat where they confirmed it doesn't work. They recommended a different app. Not sure why this is even in the app store, it's just wasting all our time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15