Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

Vital Depot

Stopped working... It was good for my needs when I tested and set it up. But now I just received a fraudulent order today that *would have* been caught by my filters, but wasn't.

For whatever reason, Fraud Filter has disappeared from the order details page. It doesn't show up under the Fraud Analysis portion for any of my orders anymore and isn't running my rules. It did when I first set it up. What the heck?

Jawolry

I can absolutely confirm Absolute Scientific LLC's review that this particular app does NOT do anything in regards to blocking suspicious/fake emails. Shopify support suggested me to install this app but seriously this does absolutely nothing against fraudulent actions of users.
Blacklisting emails and other information comes builtin in other CMS platforms and Shopify doesn't. This is highly condemnable when it comes to security! On top of that, I was suggested to install a paid app to get these features! Are you kidding me when it comes to security?!

Absolute Scientific LLC

This app should be called, "voluntarily share your customer's info with us, and we'll do nothing for you in return Filter." I need an app that can block specific customers, and also block sales to specific states and zip codes. Fraud Filter claims it can do that . The rules that I set up, were made to do that, but, this app does NONE of those things. This is just a scheme for them get your customer's metadata. It's completely useless for anything else. Clearly the 5 star reviews are fake. Don't use this app. It's a fraud. You've been warned.

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Fraud Filter for a few years now. Very happy with this app, easy to install & set up. Highly recommend.

Torres Targets

This app is great, Fraud Filter has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com

Sklep.Kawa.pl

I've added 2 filters (email and Browser IP) but both are not working. Please fix it or delete this app.

LOCKNLUBE

After install, none of the fields are editable so I'm unable to create a filter or use the app in any way. What gives?

Titania Creations

This app no longer works properly, it flags up but no longer cancels the orders, no point in having it installed.

Hidden Grid

Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!

J&B Menswear Ltd, Norwich

Has never worked properly. Does not block anyone, any email address, country etc. Therefore still getting Indonesian and Malaysian orders that should never get through that we have to cancel manually.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14