Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

Titania Creations

This app no longer works properly, it flags up but no longer cancels the orders, no point in having it installed.

Hidden Grid

Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!Reloads about 5 time and the goes back to the apps page!

J&B Menswear Ltd, Norwich

Has never worked properly. Does not block anyone, any email address, country etc. Therefore still getting Indonesian and Malaysian orders that should never get through that we have to cancel manually.

SCANDINORDIC.com

I have had this installed for a couple of years. would be useful if the app could also conduct a general IP block not just at point of orders/

Spiritual Shop

This is a Great app to block orders from all fraudolent customers. you can choose Multiple way to block. Give a try!

SuorinUSA.com

Garbage App,

It doesn't work right 50% of the time. It cancel's peoples orders when its not supposed to. Way to finnicky.

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

I'm relatively new to the app, and some of the features aren't as clear cut as I'd like. Still, the app does work. I put the first and last name of someone that I wanted blocked, and that person is now no longer able to order from my store using that name.

Wrought Iron Haven

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com. You can to here's a zip list Id recommend blocking: 97230,92683,10469,11212,33198,33178,33166,33195,33122,33126

Simplyasp Tech

Same fraud guy orders from me every month and my other fraud software catches him but Fraud filter does not. Shopify developers need to address blocking fraud emails that are blacklisted.

Shoc Pty Ltd

Come on Shopify what a STUPID APP! Your application has fraud alerts already, why would you not tie these into this app? How stupid are your developers. All fraud cases are generally one time customers, how the hell are we supposed to set a filter on them? The filter is the fraud analysis thats already been done.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13