Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Promote free shipping with a cart goal to boost your sales

Comic shirt

Vraiment facile à utiliser! Petit bug quand on scroll down et up; la barre de free shipping vient par-dessus la page au lieu de rester au dessus (sur les page de produits). Mais autrement c'est vraiment bien!

Koala Kitchenware

I used this help and it has helped me alot. I will recommend to you for your business. Why min 100 Chars?

MyKidsNuk

I use this API to help me inform customers of my free shipping over 50$. This api is great and I highly recommend it.

pijama de bebé

moonaro

it is very help full to carriage people to stay in site and continue shopping i love it simple and cool

Aussie Inked

I think its a great app and does exactly as it says plus it's easy to install but I would have liked it the message could pop up on the screen reminding the shopper about the free shipping instead of being at the top footer area.

MyStore500

Set up was quick and clean. Easy to read and understand everything. I enjoyed quickly setting up my free banner bar.

Yummylook.com

This is a great app. I have been using it for over a year now. It looks good, it is functional and works. Simple set up as well. 5 stars from me.

yummylook.com

TheBlackWolves

I use this app so my customers know how they can save more on shipping fees and get a little extra more.

Lovanime

Great app! Great function with easy set up. Most importantly, it is free! Thanks for the app creator!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 697 698