Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Gold City

This app is great! They provide a lot of free features which are typically paid features on other apps. Does everything we need it to with a few customizations.

Feel free to see what it looks like in use on our website (if you get targeted).
--> www.goldcity.shop

Brooklyn Candle Studio

Great app with an excellent onboarding UX. We were able to fully customize it to fit with our branding -- the whole process took only a few minutes.

Spruce Pup

This app is a great way to generate an easy free shipping bar. The customization is very simple, the basic options you need are available. Could be a 5-star app if you are premium users, I did not explore those options which is the only reason I'm giving 4 stars, but the barebones app is excellent.

Newkirk Vintage Collections

Great! Easy to use I had no problem at all using the app. The steps were so easy to follow through I highly recommend!!

Go Love Dog online store

I like this apps, that easy to use and it's free for me to use the basic function. Thank you so much!

NCG Apparel Designs

User friendly and very easy to install. this app was recommended to me by my friend who uses it on her store.

Precise Plus Size

really easy to use but also very boring...even using the paid app, not much different from the free shopify app...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................why do i need to use 100 characters

RV Livin' Apparel

If I can do it in a few minutes you could in a couple. Easy to do, great instructions and looks awesome, nonintrusive.

AppleTrendz

best free app on the dang ol market , lol no foreal tho. i mean who doesnt like free to your advantage

Balyra Bargains

It is a quick and easy way to install a free shipping bar. Although with some technical knowledge you could do this with adding your own using the code edit and a third party script that you purchase one time. So the Free price is worth it, whereas I don't find much value in the premium plan unless I were to be selling globally, then I guess it might be worth it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 806 807