Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    90% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 9564 reviews

Maraval Made

Easy to use and I will be adding it to all of my shops. I like all of the design options and tutorial videos.

DKAFitness

Très utile et simple d'utilisation. J'ai en quelques clique créer une barre pour indiqué le prix avant l’expédition gratuite!

Roseashion

excellent app................///////////////////////////////////////////////.............................

BabyShop Home

muito bom o aplicativo. aumentei as minhas vendas com ele, grande experiência eu estou tendo. recomendo para todos os e-commerce.

Samreedhi Handicrafts

I used this app for shipping. Nice and easy setup. Helpfull to upsell . Thanks for lovely product!!

Gourmet Kitchenworks

Amazing app! Did just what I wanted it to do - even let me choose my own colors! I am super grateful I found it! Yay~

Under Athlete

i like the app.. it did exactly wanted I wanted it to do so I'm happy. Thank you. Now its time to boost sales :-)

mymagnalashes

easy! looks good! No issue with it yet so hopefully it works a bit better with my selling and people can take advantage of sales

Something To Wear

Great app and very user friendly. I recommend this for any retail store where free shipping is offered after spending a certain amount. Definitely helps in up-selling to get that free shipping! Thanks!

tendance-masquée

J'ai pris l'application pour pouvoir installer sur ma boutique en ligne une barre de message (livraison gratuite) : très facile! Super.
Dommage qu'il faille prendre la formule payante pour avoir la sélection des pays, car je ne pratique la livraison gratuite qu'en France :(
J'ai détourné le problème en précisant mon message. Du coup, c'est parfait.
Pour une complète débutante comme moi, l'interface est accessible et simple d'utilisation. Merci !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 956 957
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 956 957