Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

World Training

j'ai utilisé cette appli pour crée un barre qui montre que toute les livraisons sont offertes appli plutot bien

A Girl Like Me Art

OMGosh. I was expecting this to be much more complicated to set up. Nope. It's easy, quick, and works great! I would recommend to others, for sure.

Alpacas of Montana

This is a great app - its been very successful increasing our order amount per customer purchase. I would definitely recommend it.

The House of Abundance

i have definitely seen where its encouraged people to buy more. i would recommend this app for anyone with an online shop. thx

DollBabiezLipGloss

Love it, super easy and convenient for my store. I definitely recommend this free shipping bar too all business owners.

Boss Mrs Co

Easy enough to figure out on my phone. Said my browser wasn't supported but I continued anyway and it still worked

Make a Scene Cards

Seems like a solid and easy to use app thus far! I've used it not only to advertise free shipping but also to advertise product discounts.

St. Augustine Loves Lions

Great app! I highly recommend it. Easy setup and free. What's not to like? Thanks for the free app!

Amazing Fashion Products

Haven't tried the app yet. Didn't get a chance to view it on my website, the box came up to ask for a review

For Our Own Mindful Perception

Fast Easy & Simple to use for shipping bar solutions alike; I enjoyed the variety that they provide in creative application for store site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 979 980