Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Danger Prints

Easy to setup. You can change the colors and text to be whatever you like.
Just pick your hex codes and google font and you're done.

You still need to create a free shipping rate on in your store. Instructions are here - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/setting-up-shipping-rates#create-free-shipping-rates

Viking Jewelries

Simply an amazing app.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Hello,
It's just great!
Very easy to configure, the result is enormous!
Well done !
I highly recommend !

The Vegan Prophets

I used this app to help me improve my average sales amount by inviting client to buy more in order to reach free shipping

Debper

good test
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wfdsfdsf
dsfds

efdsf

Pur-Juice

Super easy to configure and add to your Shopify store. I am using the free version and it is doing all I need it to. I don't think any store should be without this app! Thanks for finally making something easy!

Fashioned In Favor

This was super quick and easy to set up! I downloded and set up my bar within minutes!! I would definitely recommend to new users

Little Empowerment Collection

AMAZING APP!! Very easy to navigate and use and great for newbies who are new to Shopify and easy step by step all set out.

Monsterfood Mx

Me parece una app muy fácil de configurar, y al parecer muy buena herramienta! Falta revisarla en modo de producción.

Vitaluchi

Amazing App, I works fantastic!! Customers want to save money and this is the best strategy on the marketing side.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 895 896