Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

www.shoptillyoudropdeals.com

LOVE IT! very easy to setup and very user friendly. Great job making this app for people! Thank you

The Bourgeois Boutique

Amazing app, even for a free app, we would have gladly paid for it. Sadly it didn't work for us as we have a currency converter app installed and support said it will not work at all with one. We will continue to look on.

Wild World

This is a wonderful app. It helps me make more money in my store. It makes people buy my stuff from my store. There was nothing that I didn't enjoy about this app. I think that everyone should use this app.

Bark&Miau - Loja Online

I really like this app. It does what it says and has a free plan. I really believe it makes a difference on our online store. Thank you!

Loja

muito bom o app, me ajudo a converte mais! obrigado pela ajuda que vocês me deram em todo o suporte

Just Click New Trends

It is very helpful specially its for free. I hope Hextom shall continue to create more apps that is free or very affordable. Thank you!

Love In Letters

Really easy and helpful app to set up free shipping bar, and I’m no computer whiz. I really recommend

WOW PET ZONE

i like this app it is easy to use and will guide you on how to set it it up in the settings of your store as well

Sacoya Co

I really like this app! Encourages customers to spend more money to get free shipping. Very easy to use and navigate!

Bella Materna

Easy to set up and install in 5 minutes with unique fonts, colors and background designs! Love it! Click the ADD BUTTON NOW and follow the easy prompts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 845 846