Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Savonc Swimwear

Very easy to install! But as a coding rookie, I made a big mess of my store while trying to adjust some code. The whole page turned black. I asked customer service for help and they responded immediately and helped me out. Couldn't be happier. Such good service! Very happy with the app too!

Zero Appeal

This thing rocks. Easy to configure. Premium options are all fair - I can get use out of the free version, and can upgrade for even more. Love it. Enough to write a review. If you see this, just install it, it does what it says.

Christy Beard

This app was easy to use and set up. Thank you, for making my life easier! I will definitely recommend to others.

SPRECY

Like it useful Like it useful Like it useful Like it useful Like it useful Like it useful Like it useful

Next-Seasons

I used this app to create attention to customer for free shipping at a certain level of purchase. It works perfectly and easy to use

TOPBEINSTINCT

Thank you for all, its very help full APPs i with check in use and will send you update if i see

herbalbenefits.co.uk

An Excellent product and very easy to use and looks perfect. I recommend this to everyone. Thank you

IWANTDATNOW

Great app. The bar at the top changes depends on what the buyer does, I like it. Looking forward to new apps from these guys

GloeDation

So Far, So Good! Not too overwhelming (Spammy) and you can customize to have it go with your site. Great!

Axia Railing

Works great. It was floating above some menu items but the developer let me know how to fix it within my custom theme. Great support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 779 780