Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Engineering Community

This app is amazing! I haven't launched my store yet, but I am sure the interactive shipping bar, that tells user how much they have left to spend before getting a free shipping and so much more, will make a big difference in my conversions and sales.

interiorsinteriorsinteriors

Very easy to set up and looks great! Would recommend this app for a simple but elegant banner for promos.

Jawliner

top!! beste App für Reviews und absolut kostenlos. Einfach und übersichtlich zu benutzen. Mehr davon bitte

Nature Haven Living

It would be better if I could use my own font but it's a close match. Very straight-foward process, exactly what I wanted in the free option. Highly recommend for a free shipping banner at the top of your page especially if you have a clean looking store layout.

Reyes y Reinas

So far so good and easy to use have not ran into any complication yet. Look forward to the experience.

Nonsuch designs Ja

its a simple, easy and efficient app to use.. would recommend if you are setting up your online store!

Kamari's BoutiK

I loved the app it was easy to use!! My Shopify store looks more stylish. I love how it was direct and simple to use. thanksss

Doll Face - House of MakeUp

Really easy to use and looks beautiful on my site. Highly recommended app that encourages buyers to add more to their cart

Becki-M Boutique

Super easy! Use this website for great fonts and style! My website looks more professional now! Thank you

It's Her Essence

This was easy to find and set up! I especially like having the video tutorial. The step by step instruction was nice to have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 997 998