Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

KEP Accessories

Wow I am so happy I found this app, it's very easy to setup and I would definitely recommend to others.

FM Custom Studio

Just started my on line store, this is super helpful and easy to set up. love it , will try the free plan first, see if I can growing my business then to upgrade.

CinloCo

That was super easy to set up! Only a few clicks and I have a cool bar on top of my website. Thank you!

Haus of Stylez

I used this app to help me create a free shipping bar for my online store. so far, so good. I look forward to generating sales from this app.

Productos de origen natural

Easy and simple to use. The free plan is more than enough for small stores like mine. No coding required

Zola's Gems

I used this app to help with sales. It was a very simple set up! I know that it works when I personally shop.. I am looking forward to it working with my store.

Charlenes Essence LLC

I have seen many reviews on TikTok about this app and now I downloaded it to my new Shopify store. It was easy to install.

Bewitched Brownies, LLC

I used this app to replace my manual announcement bar. I absolutely love all of the cool features this app offers to my shop.

Klyn Kosmetics

This app is very helpful and easy to use! Thank you. i recommend!!!
The Options are endless, you can customise this as much as you would like. Great app.

Agplata

This is my first experience with e-commerce, Free Shiping Bar is my first app! I have to say that was super easy to use, and so right to have in any online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1026 1027