Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

OneclickBG

много добро приложение ,препоръчвам с две ръце ,може да вдигне оборото на всеки. ПРЕПОРЪЧВАМ С 2 ръце

Resource Studio

i am very new to all of this and i have now used this app and it was so so easy to use and i love it

NEUROGOLD

Easy to use and setting up and installing only took me 20min and the result is amazing. Also you can get most of the features for free.

PrettynGoldd by Sivia

This app was very simple to use! New to shopify and made it easier for me to add this feature to my business page!

spadeapparelco.com

Very good app, works very well with my store. Love how it counts down on the price for free shipping.

Natural Pet Foods

Free shipping bar is easy to use, and simple to make changes. Very happy with it! I use it to leave customers information whether mail delays or other. Integrates with Shopify easily.

BecauseJoy

So far so good! I just started using this service again to help get the word out for my free shipping ad

Malu Organic

Easy to edit, simple design, perfect for free shipping notifications. The free plan offers everything I need.

Anasa Exchange

Great addition to my store. It does exactly what I need it to do. I wanted to make sure my customers knew about how to get free shipping.

Buddy Dog Supplies

thanks for actually being free. thanks for helping me start my business and making it easier to make my site