Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

owneva

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Global Gadget Colombia

Es fácil e intuitivo, me he visto tutoriales sobre este uso, y vale 100% la pena para guiar al usuario a una venta exitosa

TraumaPet Nederland

Very easy to set up the bar and customize it. Excited to see how this will impact the average order size!

Mozaye's

THIS APP WAS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE I WILL DEFINITELY BE USING IT FOR ALL MY SITES MOVING FORWARD. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING A CHANGE IN MY CONVERSION RATE.

Ritter's Ultraviolet

you can use it to show a free shipping bar on your website, which works well for the conversion. plus you can also change the fonts and background color which makes it more awesome.

JewelsGalore

I downloaded this app after reading all the great reviews and it was definitely super easy app to use and got the job done. Highly recommend!

Labelsbylyons

This app works great! Would highly recommend everyone else to use it as well. I enjoy everything it does for me to!

Haus of Snob

I downloaded the app per many recommendations, and it was so easy to setup! Im so excited to use this app to help boost revenue for my shop!

Soul Raine Bodyworks LLC

Easy to use and it helped make my website look more professional! It allowed me to choose fonts, colors, and even what i wanted my banner to say!

The Kellee Collective

Super easy to install. Literally took me 5 minutes. I love all of the options that are available to customize the look of the bar to your brand. Highly recommend.