Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Huipilismo

Excelente herramienta, es muy fácil de configurarla, estoy seguro que le ayudará mucho a mi negocio!!

Enny Brand

Simple, quick, and free to use. What could be better? I genuinely couldn't think of what could be better.

Picked By Sophie

Setting up an online shop for the very first time, so have little experience with tech apps. This was soooo easy to install!

MerchBus.com

Thank you for this app, imo a crucial piece to any store with tangible products. A sure way to boost upsales.

Moonlight Dream Boutique

this app is amazing!!! every store that wants to offer free shipping after a certain amount needs to download this app! it's so easy to customize!

Blythe Baubles

I loved the easy and clear set up with this app. It came to me highly recommended by fellow business owners.

Our Lux Closet

Can't wait to bring in the higher order quantities! I have installed and can't wait for my customers to see their option

The Scientist Company

Super easy to use, and quick to set up! It worked exactly as I hoped. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to make their free shipping more easily seen.

You Do You - Eco

I used this app to let customers know we offer free shipping over £35. The fact it lets people know how close they are to free shipping and when they have it is great!

casaxfit

I use the free option at the moment, its super easy, gives a really professional look to the website. I wish all apps were this user intuitive, great work guys and gals