Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

A H N Y

Very easy to use and very reliable, no issues or glitches. Works perfectly. I would definitely recommend!

Petit Bowl

The app works great. Easy to make changes and it brings the message across to my customers. Thanks for this!

East Barton

Super easy to install. Looks great on my site. I can't wait to see how it affects my sales, moving forward.

Simply J Beauty

So far so good. i just started using the app and we will see how this goes. Hopefully this will help

Stated Boutique

I love this app; its easy to update colors, fonts, verbiage and amounts. It really flows with my page and is easy to digest for the customer!

HeavenlyyCouture

i used this app to add a free shipping option for my customers. It was very helpful and easy to use.

MY TEE SAYS

Love this app. A breeze to use and edit. It is really my go-to app. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Crown of Jesus

Awesome thank you! It does what I want it to do. It's great. Thank you developers! You're a great help.

Fur Baby and Me

i used this to boost my sales and promote my free shipping, super easy to use..and looks great on my website.
i love it!!!!!!!!!

LavelleBody, L.L.C

Very quick and easy to use!!! i would defiantly recommend! Nice clean look for your website.........