Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

iNeck™️ Technologie

Really Good App, i like to use for my shop and other business online. I recommend for your business

spookyclub

perfect !! works well with my website ! i am trying it for now so we will see with time if it performs well too.

Kbbodyessentials LLC

This is so easy to use! I'm a new business and this app helped my create a more polished and professional looking site.

Buzzbee

I'm experimenting using the app so time will tell the effectiveness. Would be useful to see some analytics or A/B study on strategies that work.
Easy to setup but limited functionality if not paying for the upgrade.

Phansy Hands

Easy and fast to create, I love this app! Customization was a breeze and many option or the red version.

Ajal

Muy recomendable! Lo que considero atractivo es que se manda por whatsapp y este es el nuevo medio para poder comunicarse con los clientes, creo que será mas efectivo que si se manda por correo

JdeLuxeCo

I made my Shipping bar with a lot of options to choose from. This app is so easy to navigate and has a load of free options which is great for new small businesses. HIGHLY recommend!

dissonantdesigns

This is a great app and very easy to use. It easily shows how much to get to free shipping which helps to bump sales.

Mielle Tresses Empire

It's my first time creating a website, this was actually simple and since I'm just starting out I picked the free version. So far so good, I'll see after launching my website.

Harmony Goddess

Easy to install and customize to include brand colors, also FREE is awesome when just starting your store!!