Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

cedarandvine

Easy to set up and customizable even on the free version - nice that you can choose which pages to apply the bar to. No reason not to get it!

Bronze Doll

Super easy to use!! They also recommended another app; video app so that I can showcase my products!!

Wolves Club Store

Love this app! It's easy to use and give a great look and feel on the page. I just wish it loaded faster, in the same speed as the main page.

cubrebocasmx2020

The App is really actually very useful and simple to use! 10/10 would recommend! only tricky thing could be setting the shipping zones

Shopiloca Ph

I love this app. this helps me to boost my sales. a very good app invention indeed. I am very happy with what I got

xsale502

genial me encanta esta aplicación es recomendable se puede utilizar para nuevos lanzamientos y promociones

RigwaLife

Our first time. Looking to see how it integrates and works with customers. Love the simplicity of it!!

Slimming Corsets PH

Great free app!! It is easy to use. Premium plan looks good too! Will be upgrading to this. Thank you!

Anaya Mark

its rlly good i must say could be a little better by addding more options to some sort but over all its a wonder full app to use

Velas Celestiales

I used this app to help me sell more, i am still experimenting, i hope this will help me to make more people to take faster decisions