Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Soap Cult Australia

VERY impressed with how easy it is to install, customise and how great it looks! I've been trying to find a great app for this and I'm so happy I found this one. Thanks so much!

lingerwater

Easy to use for rookies with many variations, expecting a good result with the free shipping announcement.

Growthopedia

You guys are great!!! It looks so clean and good on our website. Wouldn't look anywhere else for a free shipping bar :)

Sierra Linens

Easy to use, did exactly what I wanted to add. Thank you!!! Easy to use, did exactly what I wanted to add. Thank you!!!

Gourmetes

I really appreciate this app as it have helped us to grow our sales considerably and increase the conversion rate.

HOLD THE PRESS LLC

Wow this was very easy to set up only took me about 5 minutes to do. will be telling others about this.

H-STUDIO BEAUTY

So easy to use and provides a professional and organized touch and amazing options for small businesses. Thank you so much

Phoenix Financial Center

The app functions and appears as promised. It was easy to install and set up. I was able to customize to my store. Thank you.

Romans 8:28 Hair Company

This app is super easy to use! I used it to create a free shipping bar on my site and it only took me five minutes to set up!

Flower's Beautique

I saw this on tiktok which only means that it is a great app. I went ahead and installed the app not knowing if it was going to work out for me but it is great! super easy to use and create!