Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Solitude Living USA

The app is really easy and good to use. Their customer service team was so helpful with all the queries and helped me resolve all issues with permanent fixes. I highly recommend this app.

Marine Pump Solutions

This App worked for my application, easy to configure. We were looking for a place to tell customers we had Free Shipping

Cantook Micro Torréfaction

Very usefull application and easy to setup. All features you search for a free shipping bar! Good job

Raven's Roost Creations

I enjoyed the ease of installation. Also in the free version there is a choice of bar design. That is a bonus.

Izzy Drew Lane

This app was easy to install and set up. I look forward to seeing how it helps my sales. I will update my rating if I have any reason to but so far so good.

Main and Local

Perfect app! Works like a charm. We are using the FLEX theme, and had no problem installing this app.

madebymllaniii

super easy definitely recommend. I had to figure out most of it but it was very walk through friendly.

Kitchen Witch Gourmet

works flawlessly. couldn't ask for a better free shipping banner/bar. can choose different colors/texts.

Easy Online Gear

Great app! I used this app on a previous store of mine and it helped me boost conversions a lot. Must download!

Essential Oil Shop US

Super easy to add to our shopify site, I can't wait to see how it will increase our sales. Thanks for offering a free version so we can see if it will work!