Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shirtpix

I use this app to push sells by one extra product per customer. This saves the customer money in the long run. It's a win for our customers who enjoy investing within the product rather than logistics of shipping.

Ritual Nails

wonderful app! I'll use again and refer people to this app. Get offers and I believe that people can get a lot of use.

Touro Rosso

Location Brazil

Olá, estou usando no momento, acabei de instalar, de fácil instalação, estou esperando para testar.

Layla's Little Bows

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to use and has helped increase my sales by showing the customers how quickly they can get free shipping.

JLM apparel

Love the app, well maintained and easy to use, also helps that it is free really nice addition to store

WAKE UP SPORT

Location Italy
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Super quick and easy to install. The free version is really very cool. Thank you guys for this app!!

RoxuRD

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Great simple tool that does as advertised and uses good balance between free and paid services. Good job!

Bella Buddha Beads

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Very easy to install! Hopefully it pushes people to spend the minimum order price to receive free shipping!

Max and Millie Co.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy to set-up! I can't wait to see how many additional customers I gain from this app! Highly recommmend!

Vegan Yarn

Time spent using app About 4 years

Easy to use, and has raised my average order value by encouraging customers to order a bit more to get free shipping. I have found a lot of apps don't always work very smoothly or don't quite offer what I have in mind, but this is just what I was looking for.