Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Black Petal Boutique

I used this app to help me setup a shipping bar. It takes minutes to setup and the app is very user friendly.

briamingo

good app i just stated using it so let’s see how it goes. so far it’s convenient to use i just have to figure out how to sell

DASOCKS

It is the best app that we use! It is so easy to put in the page and also it is free, this app will help my sales!

soulfullygospel

I Love this app..It is very easy to set up and it looks great..You will love this app it looks great

Ville 9

Very easy to use! Only took me a few seconds, even with the free option I was able to customize the bar quite a bit and add my stores' colors.

LQ Hair and Beauty

Easy enough to use. Haven't had a chance to install yet so not sure how it will go from here, hopefully well.

The Joyful Collection Shop

liked this application very much, the fact that this application is very cool and moreover it is free and deserves full stars and thank you

The Key To Your Beauty

this review is based on set up only as i have not gotten a chance to fully use it on my online website yet. So the set up was nice and easy very understandable super quick. So far so good!!

Prăvălia Idicel

Supereasy to implement and customize, I highly recommend it. I does what it says and it is easy to set up.

My Splice Of Life

I just got the app, but it was easy to set up. If you like a free bar to help shoppers buy more for free shipping, this will do the trick!