Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gems de la Gen

still getting a bit use to it but so far so good easy to make part of my store, and a cool feature. highly recommend

atoutbebe

Application parfaite rien à dire! Nous apporte des solutions et très rapide.
Merci et bonne continuation.

Praise Gear Club

Free Shipping Bar is a terrific tool that allows me to keep my customers aware of how close they are to receiving free shipping for their purchase. My average sales order has jumped because of Free Shipping Bar. I highly recommend it!

Sacred Kei Boutique llc

awesome! very easy and perfect for first time business, found out about this on tic toc! simple and straight to point

BabaCoffee

Easy to use. This app is exactly what we needed to promote Free Shipping in our Ecommerce online store!

Moonbow Boutique

Found this app on tiktok. Really easy to install and appreciate the tutorial. I like that I am able to customize color and font style.

Kb Cosmetics

This app is perfect!!!! Adds a nice touch to your store and helps you boost your sales. A MUST!!!!!!

Marigold Boutique

Super easy to set up and cute options, even for free plans. Interested in seeing potential changes in order values.

Con Belleza Boutique

Love the app. Very easy to use and its free. there is a upgrade you can get but with the free choice there are many options to choose from.

Sickly Sweet Beauty

IIIIIIIIITTTTT DDDDDOOOOOEEEEEEEESSSSS TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE JJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!