Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Built for Shopify

Reviews (11,475)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

April 12, 2018

Great! Works perfectly...I would recommend this app.

Klozet Galore
June 18, 2018

It worked for my purpose, which was to add a simple clean bar at the top of the page that advertises free shipping. Since there are options to edit the bar color and font color I was able to make it match with my shops theme. Very good app if you are looking for a simple bar for your website.

Haptichobby
Edited November 30, 2019

Super easy to set up. Clean and seems to work flawless so far. Also free What can I say... Thanks guys!

Airport Candy
April 9, 2018

Very useful app, thank you for offering it for free.

Easecomp
Germany
November 14, 2018

I think that is a great tool as I am new in the industry, it will help me a lot. it is simple to use.

Remdaci store
August 16, 2018

great app , recommend to all , its free and easy and really helpfull

Omnis Accessorise
Croatia
May 22, 2018

awesome app,i will use it again and again

Meoitalian Fashion Boutique
Italy
Edited January 27, 2020

Works really good! Can recommend it! It's free and helped me to design my free shipping banner, very easy and simple. Cool designs also

il mondo bellissimo
Germany
August 4, 2019

Thank god shopify had this app or else I must have been stressed out. Thank you so much for this free shipping bar app. You did alot to me.

Behind The Seasons
Malaysia
Edited April 14, 2019

Instantly a customer for life! Did exactly what I wanted it to do. It installed in and was configured in seconds, and it looks great! I will now upgrade to the paid version their free one is so darn great! Nice work!

MousePads-Cool