4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and its user-friendly interface. It's praised for its reliability, customization options, and the feature of a free shipping countdown. Suitable for both retail and wholesale, it's known to increase average order sizes. The support team is recognized for their quick and efficient responses. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, but custom code is only available in the pro version. The app also offers templates for easy integration and customization to any store design.

Edited May 21, 2019

Love! So easy and simple to install the free shipping bar on my website. And, also very easy to customize

Fashionista Style 101
March 31, 2022

Very nice little app. Easy to install, lots of customisation. Works exactly as it should. Highly recommended.

WYLD HOME
October 19, 2018

I just installed it. let's see how it goes. I'll write a review after a week. I'm not at 100 characters yet?

The Flamingos Christmas Market
Spain
7 months using the app
October 6, 2018

Super easy to set up and use. I love that I could customize the bar color and text in the free plan. Thank you!!

Party Favors by Design
January 18, 2018

Fast and Easy to set up and a great way to announce free shippingnto your customers, Thank you Hextom for a great app

Yoptions
June 21, 2016

This is a good app to use, takes a bit of playing around with, but once you know how it works there are lots of ways to show your shipping bar.

Toadstool Lane
New Zealand
January 24, 2017

The install and set up was easy......directions were very accurate. I gave it 4 stars because, I wanted to go in an edit my bar and the scroll button isn't allowing me to scroll to edit it. Hopefully, I can get it resolved soon.

Ourssimply
March 11, 2016

It does increase the average sale!!!! Also, support is quick and efficient! Thank you guys.

Dimitrije

Kerefeke
Serbia
December 15, 2018

Used the app, it does what it says, and the customer service is great. Do no hesitate to contact them if you have any problem.

Tonic Body
France
February 5, 2019

Easy to use and set up which I like. Enough free templates to choose from which is also a bonus for me.

Fashionista Frenzy