Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Swankl Ltd

cool

TechnicPark shop

nice app and helpful. Recommanded for your website or your store. Many thanks........................

Tout ou Rien : meilleur support téléphone

C est exactement ce qu il me fallait. bonne application, je rcommande pour rendre votre site plus fiable

6ix9inetshirts

Really great icons. Lets hope it helps all of us increase the nnumber of sales in our stores!! recomend it

Salumeria Toscana

Ottima app semplice e intuitiva, personalizzabile, costi nella media............ consiglio .......

BTY essentials™

It is simple and easy . It is not that obvious once you have to place it in the home page and footer but overall great!

Champ Megatoy Store

I USED YOUR APP TO HELP ME ON INCREASE MY STORE CONFIDENCE AND I AM TRULY VERY HAPPY FOR THIS WONDERFUL APP FOR ITS EASY INTEGRATIONS

Pinks & Blues

Excellent app. One that every seller should insert on his or her store.
The only downside is that it can be inserted only on the product page on the basic plan.

Beauty Toolkit

It was easy to install and I liked the design of the icons. I have tried several other apps that had multiple steps, so this one was very user-friendly.

tkb-trading-llc-teststore

The app is well put together, but I'll give it an encouraging 4-star review only because it's missing some basic features. Such as the ability to add icons to product pages using conditions. For example, not all products are made in USA, so we wouldn't want the Made in USA icon to be displayed on those product pages. Overall, I think it's a good app. For others, it might be just what you need.

January 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're talking about how to add icons to products based on conditions. I'd love to hear any of your other feedback on what other features you'd like to see. Feel free to send an email to support@hektorcommerce.com letting me know. Thanks again!