Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Certgate

Perfect and very quick support. The app works fantastic.

Skinny Tan Au

Very happy with this app! I've used it across a few different websites now, and if there are any issues Louis at the help desk is extremely quick and so helpful. It's so great to have a staff member who's very competent and very quick to assist with installation to even assistance with implementation. (Thanks, Louis!)

My tip is to keep it simple when using this app and don't over complicate thing. As I said, I'm using it across four brands and strongly recommend it to anyone considering a free gift app.

Lavendersun

Louis one of the team members was excellent to work with provided excellent support fast and responsive thanks again.

Daily Dozen Deals

I installed this to use for a big promotion I was doing but couldn’t get it to work right. I contacted support and they dove right in to help me get it set up. Now it works great! Awesome app and support.

One feature I wish they had was being able to search when selecting a gift. If you’re offering a percentage off your entire store for buying something then the customer has to go through the products one at a time to get to it. Other than that, I love this app!

Degorilla

Great product, even better customer support.

Salt And Lace Intimates

I will give a five when it has a countdown bar to motivate the customer to reach the $$$ threshold for the free gift. Otherwise it works without hiccups.

Aporro Net

Very comprehensive gift module, recommended for use.

Make Body Bra Shapewear

Quick Support, very helpful and have the problem solved quickly.

Bootysprout Inc

While the back end is pretty good, if free gift set up is not perfect for your store they have FANTASTIC customer support who will go in and do it for you!

Beadorneduk

Great app!
Easy to use and the team is very helpful.
Thank you guys.