Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bnworld Inc

STOP SENDING US EMAILS, I RECEIVED MORE THAN 1500 EMAIL FROM YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ABUSING THE SYSTEM!!

July 15, 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that your above complaint has been rectified. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance while you are using our app. Thanks!

Fox Moon

Very helpful support and quick too. Thank you so much.

Creative Protection

The Best app ever, and I am not exaggerating.
Have no words, just wanna Say It deserves the fees it charges and yet more.
I need to swear and say some bad words to express my admiration of this App.

Apartment51

App works great and support team is quick to solve any issues.

Vanity Planet

The support team is really helpful with my issue and they help me resolve it pretty quickly.

Rustic Marlin

This app works exactly how we need it to. Installation was extremely quick and easy! The support team is very helpful and quick to respond. Nothing negative to say about our experience with Free Gifts by Secomapp!

Trendy Tresses

Brian was very helpful as I didn’t understand how to use it , he did everything for me no issues .

Ellana Cosmetics

App works great. Had some trouble with email responses from them but nothing that couldn't be resolved. They were really great & helpful folks.

They definitely tried to reach out when they found my negative review which just goes to show that they want to live up to the standard that they are supposedly known for - which is a great thing.

Certgate

Perfect and very quick support. The app works fantastic.

Skinny Tan Au

Very happy with this app! I've used it across a few different websites now, and if there are any issues Louis at the help desk is extremely quick and so helpful. It's so great to have a staff member who's very competent and very quick to assist with installation to even assistance with implementation. (Thanks, Louis!)

My tip is to keep it simple when using this app and don't over complicate thing. As I said, I'm using it across four brands and strongly recommend it to anyone considering a free gift app.