Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 29, 2018

Great customer service. Helped me out on black friday weekend and made sure there was no issues! highly recommend

RIPNDIP
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 29, 2018

The free gift app was the basis for our BFCM promotion. The support form the Secomapp team was great and the app easy to use. In the end we could set up our campaign in a very short time frame and without any problems. Compliment!

ZEAL Cycling
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 28, 2018

Overall, I've had a good experience with this app. It does what it says, i.e. allows me to seamlessly implement freebies on my store. I do feel it can do with a UI upgrade to make it slightly more user friendly and aesthetic from a consumer POV. In terms of service, no complaints at all. The team has consistently been prompt, helpful and effective in resolving all my concerns on not one, but multiple occasions. Good stuff.

Thephylife
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 28, 2018

Great App to bring more sales to your store, support is very helpful and quick will make it very easy to setup.

HARDBOYstore Auto Enthusiast Apparel line
Morocco
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 28, 2018

Very useful app. Many modes. Easy to set up and increase the order price actually. Thanks to supporter Brian, problem also got solved promptly! Highly recommended!

chiclookcloset
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 27, 2018

It's very easy to operate and can actually increase order price! Also their technical staff are very prompt to answer and solve your problems. Excellent. Definitely recommend to add it to your stores! :)

MYNYstyle
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 27, 2018

nice and easy to use
got more and bigger orders with it
great serivce team and they help lot when meet a problem

www.hotbeautyhair.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 27, 2018

We used the App to run a bundling offer over BFCM. It worked really well and caused us absolutely no hassle. Would defo recommend. Thanks.

Bramwell Brown Clocks
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 27, 2018

Easy to use and support from Brian is really fast and helpful! Would love to have more features but it's unachievable mostly due to Shopify's restrictions. I hope it'll be a little cheaper though!

CherryAffairs Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 26, 2018

This app rocks. We just used it for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The app is easy to set up, easy to use, and the support is excellent.

Oil Magic Publishing