Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 22, 2018

I used this app to create our bfcm. We had issues initially with adding multiple units and having the app work on both mobile and desktop. The entire team stayed with me along the way to get the problem fixed before our deadline. You should give this app a try and rest assured the team there will make sure your goals are met.

Thrive Creamer
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 22, 2018

Fantastic app for setting up gift offers on your Shopify store. Very intuitive setup. Not overly complicated, but still gives you enough customization options. Would like to see an option to add a drop down selector for variants of a product set as a gift. Currently each variant will be shown individually which can make the gift list long.

From Gadgets To Gizmos
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 22, 2018

Great app and great support! Go for it :)

ChicLittleHeroes
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 21, 2018

So far I love this app and I like the support even more. Nicolas has been extremely patient with me and always replied promptly to my emails. It's black friday week and this app came to the rescue with very user friendly features. Thank you

Gingerlining
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 21, 2018

This app is really easy to use and gives us the option to offer our customers to redeem discount codes and freebies in one transaction. Just what we were looking for!

Dearest Diapers
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 20, 2018

The app is easy to use, and the support team is very responsive and helpful! This seems to be the best app if you need to boost your sales and conversions.

Mia Matovic
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited November 20, 2018

$30 ++ ? It is absolutely not worth the cost. Instructions are there, but it could be better as there are some code adjustments to do, it could take you a while to figure it all out. Also when I remove the main product from my basket, the customer can still get away with free gift by removing the main product. I truly hope it was my mistake (it has to be for that price), but yes, not working for me and not worth the struggle even though support is there. The design is poor looking to my taste. I uninstalled and still I had to go through many liquid files to remove manually files that weren't removed. I love the concept though, just need some major improvements for such a price. So far my recommendation is : don't even try it.

ZADEKO
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 20, 2018

I use the app across many websites, it has helped increase sales and is very easy to use. Support staff are very helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend.

www.drteals.com.au
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 19, 2018

This is the only app that allowed me to do what I needed to.

Support is also top notch, helped me a lot.

DermaDea
Italy
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 16, 2018

Great app that does exactly what it says. The support team, and especially Louis, is very responsive and incredibly helpful.

Duke Cannon