Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Thepeachbox

Very quick with responses and fixes! Great job!

Headphone Zone

Nicolas is a star. Prompt response from customer service. Query resolved!

Cupshe

Great.You can help us in solving the problem with using the App in time.And what's more ,it helps us to promote our activity more effectively.Five Stars for your job.

Black Cat Cigars Staging

They were super helpful in solving all of my issues and were prompt with responses and fixes!

Sgrocerie

Good Support! Fast Response and fix the problem quickly!

Tavern Duluth Store

nice app with many features, I installed it for my 3 stores and all working well. Support really helpful and very friendly, don't forget to request them to install code for your themes whenever you change to new one.

Retro City Sunglasses

I certainly did not have the same experience as everyone else. What happened is that one of the developers created a freebie variant for one of my products. Before I had a chance to test the app, the freebie product was NOT hidden from my store, allowing 2 customers to successfully add that product to their cart WITHOUT satisfying any of the conditions for the freebie. After explaining the problem to development, I removed the freebie product and asked them to go over their changes again. And they did - and AGAIN they added a freebie product without later on HIDING that product from the store, AGAIN resulting in customers finding the freebie, and adding it to their cart. A few orders had to be canceled because of this carelessness.

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry about this incident. We have upgraded Free Gifts app with a specific feature as an optimal solution to this issue. Please write to us at support@secomapp.com for more free close assistance.

Oceanstyle

Nice app , easy to use , we highly recommended

Gymvets

We are website designers and developers and we have looked at all the buy 1 get 1 apps on the app store several times over. When we came across the Free Gift App it is by far the best app out there for BOGO promotions. It is easy to use for the novice individual and it makes BOGO addition to the website very easy for a shopper to take advantage off. The support we received from Secomapp has been excellent! The only thing I would say is that the name of the app can be a little confusing otherwise we would have purchased this app sooner.

Rms Beauty

I love using this app for promotions on our website. It really helps cut down on the customer service questions and issues that we've had in the past before using the app. Easy to use and support responds in a timely manner if you need them. I would definitely recommend.