Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 26, 2018

This app has helped me make a lot of sales. The developer team was also very helpful in helping me change the theme and customize it to my store. Very happy with it thank you.

BTS ARMY MERCH
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 26, 2018

It helped me a lot to make offers and it works great. I would like the design were more customizable, but that's all.

Japi Jane
Chile
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 26, 2018

Best app out there for offering free gifts as it simply is the most versatile. Their support team is there to help you out whenever you need it, great service.

Dedicated Europe
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 25, 2018

Brian has been quick a supportive through all my nitty and gritty demands. App has been working as intended even though not 100% i'd give it 5 stars due to great support.

Life Pharmacy St Lukes
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 20, 2018

It's pretty hard to create offers and when you contact support they usually answer after a long time and only give you plain instructions without helpful walkthrough support.
The app doesn't function really well. It also limits you to a low amount of products to offer as a gift (if you want to create an offer that the customer will receive a free shirt for example when purchasing over a certain amount of money, you can only choose very few products and not entire collection.)

LivingEngine
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 days
Secomapp replied July 15, 2019

Hi there, your concerns were addressed all. We're standing by if you have any questions or thoughts.

Edited October 18, 2018

This is a very good and solid app. Whenever we had issues, the customer support team has been quick and phenomenal. Nicolas was quick to help address any issues we've came across while changing through multiple themes. He made the whole experience seamless, easy and super quick. Also, due to some complications with another App that we are also currently running (Bold Product Options), Nicolas was able to help make everything compatible with some clever editing! Highly recommended!

MR2 Heaven
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 16, 2018

I have used this app for Free Gifts on our website and I have found it to be very good and easy to bespoke the messaging. Support has been excellent.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 15, 2018

The support team is absolutely great. Speedy and efficient. If the app works as well as they do then it would be awesome.

Baby Luv Boutique
South Africa
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited October 12, 2018

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

Modernica Inc
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2018

We've used the Free Gifts app several times in different ways, and it always performs perfect. Totally worth it and especially now towards the holiday season.

HoneyGirlOrganics