Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 7, 2018

Peter N, was a huge help at setting this app up. He went above and beyond. Great customer service. Love the app but it does not work with our free shipping option so it is not a good fit for us.

Winter Warehouse
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 7, 2018

Great Support Team in helping from A - Z on all aspects of this app. Would Highly recommend to others!

FABBO
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 6, 2018

good interface - plus quick and responsive to helping me fix set up issues - would highly recommend!

BunkBedKing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 5, 2018

App appears to have certain customization issues, however with Peters help I was able to settle all those issues. FIND PETER

Hawking
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 31, 2018

They were very quick and helpful with install as well as easy to use once installed! Great customer service.

Mizu Life
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 30, 2018

I have install this app for my merchant store which it is working well as what the app description. And really thanks for the support team which they doing the great job and solve our problem very fast.

Ejinutrition.com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 30, 2018

Thank you so much to Peter Nguyen. You made great support to solve the issue for me. It is the best customer experience even better than some big brand.

Silk THX Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 29, 2018

DON'T DO IT!! I had to get a support person to update my liquid to get the app working. But during the set up and test process, some of my products ended up being listed for FREE! Luckily someone I knew spotted it and alerted me in time. The extra variants they added for the discounts were overriding the price. So lucky I was able to run around and delete what they'd done before anyone tried to buy something for nothing. Very very stressful experience. Would absolutely not recommend.

Pretty Without Pink
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Secomapp replied July 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application and make sure that you will not face the listed issue again. Don't hesitate
to get in touch with our team at support@secomapp.com, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Edited October 28, 2018

Installation and overall support were quick. However, the app didn't function as well as I expected.

TAG Collective
Ireland
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 26, 2018

For order packing, we need every item to appear on the order sheet with a corresponding barcode, and needed a way to automatically add custom inserts and stickers to all of our shipments. This may not be the typical use-case scenario for the Free Gifts app, but it was a simple and highly recommended way to do it without paying for expensive custom programming. The app works just as we hoped, and the tech support from Secomapp has been great. 5 stars!

Made Man Nutrition