Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Black Market Vapors

You should not register this app as having a "free trial" when you want me to authorize a credit card payment prior to the trial beginning.

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for this inconvenience. Because it is a format for all paid apps on Shopify despite within the trial time, we have no way to change it. Don't worry! Even when you click to Approve charge, you will not be charged right away and really have 14 trial days to test and remove it without charge. Please write to us at support@secomapp.com for more free close assistance.

Freeyourmane 2

We are always trying to give our customers awesome deals and special promos. Free Gifts helped us install offers to our site that Shopify does not have the option for. They installed the app in less than 24hrs for free. Their customer support is great, whenever I've had any questions or problems they have responded quickly and Nicholas has fixed any issues we've had very swiftly!
Highly recommend it!

Facetox

Great customer service. I struggled adding the code so Nicolas did it straight away and added it to my site. Great App A**** Customer service :)

Olive Piper

I've been using this app for over year now, and they continue to make improvements to it. It's much better now than it was when I first purchased it. In all cases though, it does what it's supposed to and works great. I love that it automatically adds/removes a free gift to the cart based on the criteria you set. The customer service has also greatly improved - I have been receiving responses and code fixes within a day which is important for small businesses that do things on the fly!

Nudi Flip Flops

Excellent software and excellent customer service. I had a settings issue and within 30mins of me emailing them, they solved the issue. Highly recommended.

Thepeachbox

Very quick with responses and fixes! Great job!

Headphone Zone

Nicolas is a star. Prompt response from customer service. Query resolved!

Cupshe

Great.You can help us in solving the problem with using the App in time.And what's more ,it helps us to promote our activity more effectively.Five Stars for your job.

Black Cat Cigars Staging

They were super helpful in solving all of my issues and were prompt with responses and fixes!

Sgrocerie

Good Support! Fast Response and fix the problem quickly!