Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

French Press Coffee

Love this App. It does what I need it.

Hiddit Dev

Very fast and friendly customer service. Easy to implement.

Simplifi Fabric

had a few hiccups.. but they were very quick at resolving the issues!
easy to use! thanks!

Alimasandbox

This is a great little app! Much more user friendly than other options we've used in the past. Works well and the team is VERY responsive and helpful if you have any questions!

She Lion

Great App and outstanding support! Any issues are assisted immediately and even followed up. Nicolas helped us with initial set up within 24 hours and answers any queries in a timely and very helpful manner all for free. Highly recommend based on the support alone, but the App is great too!

Black Market Vapors

You should not register this app as having a "free trial" when you want me to authorize a credit card payment prior to the trial beginning.

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for this inconvenience. Because it is a format for all paid apps on Shopify despite within the trial time, we have no way to change it. Don't worry! Even when you click to Approve charge, you will not be charged right away and really have 14 trial days to test and remove it without charge. Please write to us at support@secomapp.com for more free close assistance.

Freeyourmane 2

We are always trying to give our customers awesome deals and special promos. Free Gifts helped us install offers to our site that Shopify does not have the option for. They installed the app in less than 24hrs for free. Their customer support is great, whenever I've had any questions or problems they have responded quickly and Nicholas has fixed any issues we've had very swiftly!
Highly recommend it!

Facetox

Great customer service. I struggled adding the code so Nicolas did it straight away and added it to my site. Great App A**** Customer service :)

Olive Piper

I've been using this app for over year now, and they continue to make improvements to it. It's much better now than it was when I first purchased it. In all cases though, it does what it's supposed to and works great. I love that it automatically adds/removes a free gift to the cart based on the criteria you set. The customer service has also greatly improved - I have been receiving responses and code fixes within a day which is important for small businesses that do things on the fly!

Nudi Flip Flops

Excellent software and excellent customer service. I had a settings issue and within 30mins of me emailing them, they solved the issue. Highly recommended.