Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 26, 2018

This app rocks. We just used it for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The app is easy to set up, easy to use, and the support is excellent.

Oil Magic Publishing
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 26, 2018

Nicolas was incredible in helping me set up my store discounts and understand better how to do things! 10/10 recommend!

Love Does Store
November 26, 2018

App worked perfectly, and Nicolas went out of his way to ensure that we were up and running before our busiest weekend of the year.

Fatboy USA
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 26, 2018

Does exactly what is described. A lot of setup options, which is great. And technical support is super efficient, super friendly and super fast!

MadamSew
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 25, 2018

We urgently needed to set up this app for a pre-black friday deal that involved giving free gifts if a customer's order met a $ amount. Their support responded right away to help us set up in a timely manner and responded to all our questions quickly. The app worked great for the free gift deal which motivated customers to want to buy in order to get the gift. Great app and great support!

D'IYANU
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 24, 2018

Great fast and free Support. The App is also very nice. I recommend this Product to everybody who looking for a GIFT App

Fancy Baby Stuff
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 23, 2018

This app helped our store when we needed it the most and best of all the service was incredible. They were there for us when we needed them (at the eleventh hour).

UTR Decorating
Edited November 23, 2018

So there I was, a sucker on the eve of Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Installing this app for the first time, at 11pm. I couldn't get it to work, mostly because I had trouble installing the liquid code (not my forté). I began to panic - I had my BFCM promos going live in just a few hours and the free gift part was not sorted out yet! I emailed their support team, gave them access, went to bed and just prayed that they would be able to help.

I woke up this morning and boom! APP WAS LIVE, AND WORKING PERFECTLY. Talk about stress relief. I was blown away by the speediness of the work.

This app, once you get it installed, is SO easy to use. I've since made promo edits several times, with no issues. (and no further code changes needed) There is a good reason why this is one of the best rated free gift apps. Service and product is top notch!!! Thank you Peter!

Sheena Brady
Founder
www.teasetea.com

Tease Tea
November 23, 2018

I am pretty happy about this app, and the customer service ! Louis has been awesome with me. Now I will check if this app is able to convert my customers !

mylovingbrushes
France
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 23, 2018

I used this app and it works very well, i m glad that the app like this exits. thanks to secomapp for creating this app

Denvidor.com