Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Piccolinobaby

What an amazing app! But not only that the customer support is truly outstanding. The quick responses, the customization requests and patience! This app is phenomenal! You wont regret it :)

My Beauty Machine

cool app and super great customer service. helped me a lot

Black Water Lounge Store

I can't say enough great things about this app! I have purchased and installed it into 3 of our websites/stores and it works great. Particularly amazing is the support that comes along with the plugin - literally the best I've ever had online... and if you're really lucky you'll get John, the guy is fantastic!!

Calendar Club

Support is great! App works well and works great with multiple Promos at the same time. Only reason for not 4 stars - would love the ability to run promos for buy x get y for specific dollar value.

Wovii

Great app and great support! Up and running in no time. Thanks guys!

Backdrop

Great support! App has great flexibility and you can even apply deals to only certain variants, very helpful.

Fanfaire

Buggy as different offers showed at checkout. Customers were able to get the free offer without buying the product. Horrible communication. Offers stopped showing expired but was not. Catalog Gift showed variations on page with would slow page down. Support is sparse at best. Removed Free Gifts and went with another upsell discount app.

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experiences with Free Gifts app. Could you please let us know which product that you used to test so that we can help test and give a proper solution to?
Our working time is from 8.30 am-6pm (From Mon- Sat Noon, GMT +7), any email sent within the time will be responded quickly. Please write to us at support@secomapp.com for more free close assistance. Thanks!

Sled Dogs Snowskates Canada

Amazing Support!! The App itself is very useful - takes a little bit to learn, but quite powerful. I think there are a few minor updates they could make to ensure it's 100% bullet-proof, but right now it does the trick! Thank you!

Gods Got My Vote

So far so good they help install app which saves you time and tech skills

Hotmilkau

We are loving this app. We were running regular Bogo promotions using other apps that were complicated and time consuming to set up and constantly fail to operate consistently; causing both unhappy customers and wasting our support teams time addressing complaints. The Free Gifts app however is both powerful and a piece of cake to set up a promo on. And the service is the best I have ever experienced from any developer. Lightning fast and intelligent responses to any request. Highly recommend this crew.