Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Retro City Sunglasses

I certainly did not have the same experience as everyone else. What happened is that one of the developers created a freebie variant for one of my products. Before I had a chance to test the app, the freebie product was NOT hidden from my store, allowing 2 customers to successfully add that product to their cart WITHOUT satisfying any of the conditions for the freebie. After explaining the problem to development, I removed the freebie product and asked them to go over their changes again. And they did - and AGAIN they added a freebie product without later on HIDING that product from the store, AGAIN resulting in customers finding the freebie, and adding it to their cart. A few orders had to be canceled because of this carelessness.

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry about this incident. We have upgraded Free Gifts app with a specific feature as an optimal solution to this issue. Please write to us at support@secomapp.com for more free close assistance.

Oceanstyle

Nice app , easy to use , we highly recommended

Gymvets

We are website designers and developers and we have looked at all the buy 1 get 1 apps on the app store several times over. When we came across the Free Gift App it is by far the best app out there for BOGO promotions. It is easy to use for the novice individual and it makes BOGO addition to the website very easy for a shopper to take advantage off. The support we received from Secomapp has been excellent! The only thing I would say is that the name of the app can be a little confusing otherwise we would have purchased this app sooner.

Rms Beauty

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I love using this app for promotions on our website. It really helps cut down on the customer service questions and issues that we've had in the past before using the app. Easy to use and support responds in a timely manner if you need them. I would definitely recommend.

Crowncoast

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app & support. John is really good in what he does and it has been a pleasure working with them.

Unature

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 year

If I can give the app and the team 10 stars, I will.

Great app, really increase my conversion rate. Highly customizable, and works very smoothly.
You know, there are lots of apps out there look good, but not after you get them and realize that they doesn't work as well as they promised or as you wished.

Not this one.

And the team is extremely helpful and responsive. Always willing to help and solve code-newbie problems I had.

Patchology Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm giving this 5 stars because their support is awesome. The instructions aren't THAT helpful because each theme is different. They worked with our theme which had a number of varying implementations. The Secomapp team was very flexible with us, entering their code into our theme quickly.

Mykitco

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Support was great and the app is super too. Fairly flexible and with a little thought and planning, can really help to increase sales and customer interaction in-site. Fab!

Skin18com

Time spent using app About 3 years

Friendly reminder - please do not install this apps by yourself. It is quiet technical and please wait for the team to help you to do so. There was an error when our content team try to install and errors occurred, the FREE GIFTS team then tried very hard to get back with us to help and support. Thank you very much and hope to give a more positive feedback after we really try the apps.

Tee Shirts And Diamonds

Great app , great support 10/10 :)