4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-driven product recommendations, which are known to boost sales and increase average order value. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify themes. The bundle discount feature and the ability to handle high traffic and large product ranges efficiently are also praised. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and professionalism. Additional features like manual bundles, enhanced product images, and personalized shopping experiences are also valued.

March 3, 2019

This app is awesome and the support team is helpful even when you didn't know you needed help! They've got your back!

Perfect Proper Postures
November 23, 2018

I am VERY impressed with the customer service. Added this app on Thanksgiving, and early Black Friday morning our app had been customized to match our store's theme/brand. So far- love it!!

Beautique
September 2, 2019

Great tool to have on Shopify. I really enjoyed using this app to increase my sales. I highly recommend!

Fitness & Health Experts
April 24, 2021

I've been using this app for less than a month and it is paying off already! Totally worth it! Would you guys explain to me what's the difference between this app and Also Bought? Thank you!

Doglamour
Chile
Code Black Belt replied April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice review!

About your question, Frequently Bought Together is an upsell app, which goal is to increase the value of the cart, i.e., when a customer is going to purchase a product, we try to convince them to also buy other products. We can also offer a discount if they buy all the products together.

On the other hand, our Also Bought app is a cross-sell app, which helps on the discovery of other products. When customers are in doubt of purchasing a product, they can see other products that maybe fit best their needs.

Thanks again for your kind review and don't hesitate to contact our support team everytime you need anything.

August 6, 2022

J'ai utulisé cette application, et j'aime vraiment comment elle fonction. Parfait fonctionnement, et bien développer!

RAYKECH Store
December 18, 2018

very good application, it helps me improve the turnover of my store, I definitely recommend it, excelent

CELLUTOPIA
Edited December 4, 2020

It is not a profitable app. Too, the technical service looks out for its own interest and recommends the placement of the plugin above the CTA of the store. Crazy...

Betta Halfmoon Madrid
Spain
About 1 year using the app
Code Black Belt replied November 25, 2020

We are sorry you are not happy with our app.

However, I see that it is helping quite a lot with the conversion in your store, as you can see in the 'Stats' section.

About the app placement, you can place it wherever you want with just one click on the 'Widget location' section.

Our support team is available 24/7 to assist you with the app configuration, you only have to drop us an email.

July 6, 2019

This app is very useful for all products, i recommende 100%, give a chance to up your cross sell amaizing!

Lureich
Spain
April 8, 2017

It works well. Amazing application !!

Emergency Gear Backpack 2
Thailand
Edited October 11, 2018

didn't need to talk to their customer service yet as everything is very intuitive. And most importantly: it works. Considering the $7 you pay a month, we've gotten a huge positive.

f7gaming