Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 15, 2018

excellent app ! very usefull !! I love it

Madeyoga
France
Time spent using app: 25 days
February 13, 2018

We are loving this awesome app! It does all the heavy lifting for us store owners while boosting the store's Average Order Value, increasing Revenue. This is a must-have app to scale and expand your customer base and loyalty. Kudos to Code Black Belt!

Babyandpetcentre
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 13, 2018

I am really happy with the frequently bought together app. It's just what I was looking for! I spent a whole day trying to make my own not realizing there was an app and when I checked with shopify they said "there's an app for that!" The price of the app is well worth the time it saves you trying to configure your own. I could try it for free before buying which is also really nice. I have to spend a little time to tweak it a bit but have not had time recently. Often our customers call us to find out what item goes with what on our site. This app solves that and also solves the problem of the customer purchasing the incorrect attachment for their machine. I highly recommend this app!

Birds Hill Enterprises
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 13, 2018

love it, you can't go wrong with this app will boost your revenue by at least 30%

Puppypound
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 13, 2018

Great app and friendly service!

Littlefamous
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 12, 2018

Works great and great service! 10 stars!

Tlse Gear
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 11, 2018

Just added into the store and received a thank you email shortly after. Feels like there is great customer support on their end. Well worth the price, definitely will sell more windproof lighters at zlighterstore!

Zlighterstore
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2018

Awesome! Easy to set up and use. Helpful support too!

Ignitedeals
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 10, 2018

Love it! You got to try them out. will help to increase your sales.

Dogsmerchshop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 9, 2018

Super easy to use - and I do mean super easy, without doubt the simplest app I have integrated to my store. Its not in your customers face and provides increased cross-selling. What's not to like! Customer service was great too!

Savannah Style Store