Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1871 - 1880 of 2025 reviews

Top Thrones

Great app so far, I want it to have discount option on the bundles and it's PERFECT

Panda Win

Excellent app! Looks great with our store and David from their team was kind enough to make sure the fonts and color schemes matched our store. Thank you :)

Stun Guns More

Love it!!! so easy to install with a single click and it starts working right away!! already paying for itself

Simple Flow Goods

Simply awesome! Much needed feature for my store. Thanks

Mhgboutique

Amazing App, been looking for something like this long time ago, easy to use and great customization

Strawberry Valley Studio

I waited a little while to test the upsell effect and i'm happy to say that it works seamlessly, really nice and easy to setup. Integrates really well into my store visually and the support's there if you need it. Great app to have :)

Car Stages Shop

Works great ! The price is reasonable for what you get !

Classborder

Love it. Works out of the box very well. Cross selling is super important for anyone selling online. This takes that step and makes it so simple.

Goldenpoint

I've installed the app for 2 days and so far everything works great. CBB team customized the design to match our store. I'm impressed, thank you!

Modernlifeshop

Great App! Wish we could choose where on our product page it showed up though, But still a great app!