4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its AI-driven product recommendations that adapt to customer preferences and can be manually adjusted. It's praised for its ability to integrate four types of bundle discounts, seamless integration with various themes, and efficient order processing. The customer service is quick and effective. The app is easy to use, boosts sales, and enhances the shopping experience by suggesting products based on real purchase patterns. Its customization options allow alignment with specific products and branding. It's recommended for its ability to increase upselling and enrich the shopping experience.

March 4, 2020

lets se how it works showing more items, i just started my website stoe and i read good reviews about this page.

Garopen
December 1, 2019

This app has great customer service! They helped me adjust the color to my theme without me having to ask them! Thanks!

Privason™
Ukraine
May 10, 2018

Easy to use, good customer support

Versed Care
May 21, 2022

its so easy to set-up, did not impact site speed and super glad that its for free for starting entrepreneurs like me

TinapaIsLife
Philippines
February 23, 2019

Works well and easy to use. We are so far happy with this app and can easily recommend it for almost any type of store.

Hot Tub Outfitters
January 26, 2019

This app is excellent. Easy to use. The developers modified it to fit well with my website. I made my first sale with the app today. I wanted to wait before review to see how well it performed. I have another app which allows me to see customers using my website, and this customer used the app to buy the bundle. Highly recommended.

Sun Wave Nutrition
December 17, 2017

Very good application. Very responsive support

Firstcyberpro
France
November 25, 2017

Nice app, its very usefull and important . i recommand it

Gomystores
February 11, 2020

The team was super super helpful, and even suggested how the app would be a more powerful tool for my shop.

ChumieShop
10 days using the app
February 21, 2018

Excellent, professional app! Highly recommended.

Want It 2018