Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1961 - 1970 of 2052 reviews

Vase Pearlfection

I just signed up for this app. Very excited because It is used on amazon and as a long time seller and buyer I believe it is a very helpful feature. Had a question about positioning the widget, so I emailed them and they immediately responded and fixed it for me.

Maya Price
VasePearlfection.com
872.203.9810

Trendessential Com

Wow! those guys are the best!! --Best service ever

Afford My Fashion

Wow... simply Amazing! I installed the app just to try it out and within no time these guys actually went to my store... checked to see if it was working and even customized it so it can match my stores theme! Who else does that?? Never seen any customer service like that before... I didn't even ask lol. So thank you. Recommend this app to the fulllest.

Lighter Usa

We use this app religiously. Good job team!

Usadealz

Awesome app as well as a super fast customer service.
Change position of Module took 5 minutes, made by their customer service. WOW!

Spark Camping

Great app and great support! Works like a charm!

Univar Sc Plus

Great little app and top class technical support. Would highly recommend the app.

Msbventures

Loving the app. Contacted support and to move the location, and they did it almost immediately. Amazing!

Bednbed

hard to use , pls make it more easy to use

March 26, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

We wrote to the merchant in order to get more feedback about the app and exactly which aspects were "hard to use". We are always willing to improve the app usability, so any feedback is welcome.

We checked their store and the app was working smoothly and tuned to their theme.

Unfortunately, we did not receive any reply or feedback.

Wlg99

Great app! Highly recommend this great app to any store owner who is looking to increase AOV.