Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1981 - 1990 of 2091 reviews

Fluffy St

Location Philippines

good app easy to install and helps with conversions

Nativepridestore

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

love this app

The Vapelife Store

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app helped us sell more vape pens and vaporizers. This is not a paid review. This app is QUICK, will definitely help your products upsell and most of all, the customer service is responsive if you need help.

The price is right, don't be silly. Add the "Frequently bought together" app to your store as a way to upsell and give your customers options.

Myphonecase Com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow! Best support ever! Contacted for a new placement setup, and within 10 min, everything was done the way I wanted! So professional, and the app is fantastic. Thanks for the great service, Mike.

Thetoastedcoconut

Location St. Lucia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Haven't even opened my store yet but I love love love this app. It's soo easy to use, it looks great and I know it's definetely going to boost sales. #Soexcited

Forever Maria

Location Cyprus

Very happy with this app. Prompt response time from the team in setting it up on my store. Highly recommended.

Old Fashioned Belgium

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 years

One of the only upselling apps that worked out of the box in my heavily modified Brooklyn theme. Thanks.

Only one small language thing I want to change, contacted support and expect no issues from them in helping me.

Runit365

love this app! Out-of-the-box installation and works like a breeze! Most of all, suggestions are really accurate. A must-have

Rinkit Ltd

Oustanding service, up and running in 10 minutes. I cannot wait to see the results! Big thank you to Mike and Frank for their help.

Pump Hair Products

Location Australia

Increased our average $'s per order a lot after installing. Don't know if this is the best app to add this functionality or not because we haven't looked at others. But have had zero problems with this one and would never again go without this upsell function on our site.

Cheers