4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value (AOV) through automatic and manual bundle creation. Its AI-driven product recommendations and four types of bundle discounts are praised. The app is noted for its reliability, customization options, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. Merchants also appreciate the efficient and responsive customer support. Some have reported significant increases in daily sales and AOV.

July 22, 2021

Great app. To increase your average ticket sell and offer upselling in the moment to every customer.

Chileanwines
Chile
December 1, 2019

So far love the app and Carlos is FANTASTIC!! His recommendations on a few tweeks that needed to be made and adjusted was so helpful and done promptly.
I look forward to seeing what this app brings to my store :)
ayouniqueboutique.com

A YOUnique Boutique
April 26, 2021

So easy to install and the best customer service ever. I love that they analyze your sales data for you, so you don't have to set each "frequently bought together" offer up individually.

Free Period Press
December 8, 2018

Absolutely amazing! Fair prices, simple, yet powerful design, and the team is great! Definitely satisfied!

HollyMary
5 months using the app
June 6, 2019

I don't know, I haven't see any change, Maybe I set it wrong. I hope to have a more detailed tutorial.

DCFOX
China
5 months using the app
Code Black Belt replied June 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

Following installation, out team performed a quality checkup as saw the app working smoothly in your store. We will be more than glad to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have so please contact us directly via support@codeblackbelt.com and we will happily help.

July 17, 2018

Great app! Has plenty of options to integrate with your store however you want it. I only wish it would integrate with Ali Reviews :(

Express Cheap
August 31, 2022

So far so good. Easy setup, no heavy thinking required -- just install and it starts working. Nice customization options we will be taking a closer look at.

Patriot Shave LLC
February 5, 2020

This is a wicked app, it’s so user friendly and support is happy to help arranging its position if you can’t figure it out. I’m using manual recommendations but you can select auto. You won’t regret using this app, well worth its money!

JJs Beehive
December 5, 2021

I use this app to bundle packages together. I've already made a sale with someone purchasing a bundle. I love this app. I'm only new to all this dropshipping so I can't wait to see what it does for me in the long run.

Casa Loréna Store
March 5, 2021

just what i was looking for in cross selling, brilliant features as manual recommendations and also discounting bundles.

vapesdirect