Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

2011 - 2020 of 2156 reviews

Modernlifeshop

Great App! Wish we could choose where on our product page it showed up though, But still a great app!

Glassbottleoutlet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great to work with. We have seen an increase in sales since running this app. I would suggest this to any store with a large SKU count. We needed a custom install on our custom theme and support made it happen without a problem.

Thanks,

GlassBottleOutlet.com

- Hunter

Strive2

Been waiting for this long time

Amor Pearls

Location India

This is what I was looking for! I am happy with it, this is my just launched site. Hope this will have a positive impact on my sales. It's really good. I recommend this app.

Bootstrapfarmer

Very useful addin and customer support is fantastic.

Slay Aesthetic

Integrated perfectly and it is very easy to use. However, it does not fit with our creative vision for the seamless flow of the website. Providing quick shop option for our shop is a must. We love this app for what it is. Very good for accessories and single products! Review by Slay Aesthetic - www.slayaesthetic.com - Fitness inspired fashion. Come visit us.

Bariatricpal

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is a complete game changer! It really works!! We've seen a nice increase in products purchased. Also, they offer fantastic and quick support.

Zshopp

Location New Zealand

very good app fast and easy setup

Innon

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very good app we use it to help our clients find accessories for products and more. Works very good you can see at www.innon.com in the sensors section especially,

11bravos Com

Support is awesome! App is very easy to use and customizable.