4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value (AOV) through automatic and manual bundle creation. Its AI-driven product recommendations and four types of bundle discounts are praised. The app is noted for its reliability, customization options, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. Merchants also appreciate the efficient and responsive customer support. Some have reported significant increases in daily sales and AOV.

February 2, 2023

That is an excellent app ! The support is also perfect. Thanks a lot for your reactivity and your help to integrate the app perfectly with my website.

Minuit Treize
France
About 21 hours using the app
Edited November 8, 2018

I installed this app yesterday and it is to early to tell if any extra's have been bought. However, the customer support is amazing. I read the instructions on how to move the placement of the cart to another place on my page and it did not seem to work for my site. I emailed them and 10 minutes later they did it for me and changed the theme to match my theme. Later that night I was showing the app to a friend on my phone and it was not appearing on mobile. I emailed them that moment and a few moments later it was fixed.

Wild Oak Trail
About 21 hours using the app
April 3, 2023

Thank you very much for this excellent application. Very satisfied. In addition, the extremely responsive support is there to help with the configuration if needed. Perfect.

Idyllae.com
Belgium
About 20 hours using the app
November 5, 2018

I was looking for an app that highlighted other products for customers to look at and after reviewing and installing a few different apps, this was the app that I decided to keep.

I am extremely impressed about how easy it was to install. I didn't need to make any code changes and it was already up and running.

It was really easy to read the settings and make adjustments.

Finally, I was very surprised that the next day, I had an email from Code Black Belt that they reviewed my site and had some suggested adjustments for their app to look more integrated. I was blown away. That is excellent customer service!

I am extremely impressed and happy about this app. Great work!

Boy Scout Store
About 20 hours using the app
October 8, 2020

very good app but a little difficult its bot very easy to do it okojojooilikcnkasjbckasmbcasjncblaskcnasl,cnas,nc

Rosa Pistacho
Colombia
21 days using the app
Edited October 13, 2021

I dont like that its bundling random items. Its showing luggage and suggesting buy a wine holder with it. Shortly after writing the review; their support team called and walked us through setting up manual bundles.

ShopNellsNikNaks
21 days using the app
May 1, 2019

i was using this app to help me increase traffic to my site and so far i am satisfied on how it is working

Holothurian Store
Maldives
20 days using the app
December 11, 2018

i fucking love this app ! it helped me to make 70% more sales !!!!! i seriously recommend this app for everyone

Toys4Pets
Malaysia
February 11, 2020

App is beautiful and support was a breeze moving it to where I wanted it. Works great and is exactly what people are used to.

Better Boat
April 26, 2023

Absolutely brilliant team to work with, and the app works well out of the box. Support was always promptly received when I had questions on the location or appearance configuration of the widget. This is the second store I've installed this app on, and would thoroughly recommend.

RV MEGA