Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

L.A.M.Designs

Definitely not the best experience. 3 out of the 5 shirts I ordered and received were incorrect. It's Day 13 and I'm still waiting for matters to be made right. Fuel could definitely use some adjusting in the Quality Control and Customer Support departments. Both are SERIOUSLY lacking.

November 19, 2019

Hi Lori! Apologize for your experience so far. It is out of the ordinary for the products that are sent out to have errors like that. We are committed to making this right for you though and have already put in a new order to reprint the errant products. Feel free to send us any issues like this in the future and we will reprint or refund issues if there is ever an error on our end!

Killed Fitty Men

I want to say this app has been a god send with the production times and quality. Thank you once again as you have become my primary dropshipper now

November 19, 2019

Thanks, Johnny! We look forward to continue to partner with you and your store.

hntee

Incredible POD app, I am very satisfy, Printing time and shipping time are very fast. Fuel is the best POD app

November 19, 2019

Appreciate it! We are working on being even faster going into the holidays and 2020.

ciamonia

Excellent! Shipping is fast with very good print quality. Just noticed that Fuel supports multiple countries as well. Great job!

November 19, 2019

Right on! We pride ourselves on our production time and quality. Glad you thinks so too! We look forward to keep delivering those for you.

dalester

We have used FUEL to build up our business, there have been a few issues here and there, but the pricing and customer service can not be beat. FUEL is allowing my new company to compete with just about anyone. Promo pricing is just plain awesome, and will really help you grow... The few issues we have had , have been resolved quickly! Can not wait so see where they grow this to!

Mamma Threads

Awesome app. Owner really cares about performance of app and improving it for his sellers. Promos are unbelievably low.

okboomer

This app is super easy to use and is going to really help take my store to the next level! It is very intuitive to get started and the prices are easily the best compared to any other vendor I've used on Shopify or elsewhere.

Some other highlights:
- Printing speed blew my expectations. Some products printed and shipped on the same they were received
- Support is great whenever I need it
- They are continually adding new products
- Templates to help me create more products with the colors and other sizes I like

Motiv X

I really like Fuel, If only they had more branding options like custom neck labels and removable tag option at the minimum, like Printify or Printful. One thing I liked about Scalable Press is the wide range of Shirt options, this app is really missing that. The Placement print on the garment could be a lot smoother. the online part of Scalable Press lets you choose which specific area, like top left corner or top right corner. If they can really focus on these problems, I believe they can better than Printful. Quality is already there.

Home Teez

We have used every app listed and finally, finally! A team that has great pricing, awesome app, and even better support. Max has been great to work with on any questions we have. If your looking for a partner and not just an app I highly recommend the Fuel POD, hand down.

plussizefor

Despite being new, Fuel offers one of the best print on demand app experiences to set up a new store. They clearly took the needs of creators seriously in their development process and their customer service is great.

Their template feature is best-in-class. Their mockups are awesome (we primarily use the without model mockups, but the with model mockups are good too). And it's super easy to adjust the size and placement of designs before exporting to Shopify.

PLUS--Their product name and product description fields support emojis! (At least one other PoD provider doesn't--much to our dismay. It's 2019, people!)