Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

UGLYWORLD

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great prices and fast fulfillment. Shipping rates are inexpensive and they ship internationally. Not too much to complain about I have had a few hiccups with their inventory and some small quality issues but overall they are offering a great service at a very low cost.

HALF BAKED STREETWEAR

I have had nothing but a good experience with this company. The turnaround is some of the fastest and if I have an issue with any garment customer service responds quickly and takes care of the problem. Pricing, you can't beat. Thanks for helping my store take that next step.

September61

I tried to test this company but on two several occasions, they canceled my order due to the shirt not having the inventory. When I contacted the customer service, which by the way is responsive - they advise me to make sure to check the inventory before placing an order and get this - it would still publish on your site. So basically, POD concept is I get to not predict what people would order. I rather pay extra than to get this headache.

TK DesignsLLC

I used this app to supply teams with fan gear and player gear. hoodies and tees were always late. Always flawed or wrong colored. The claimed the stains were from pretreatment and would wash out it did not. Another order had the arms folded on to the print while it was still wet. ink on sleeve and ruined print. Some orders did not ship for nearly 3 weeks. DTG advertised at 2.5 business days. I was told every single time that they are completing that rate on 85-90 percent of orders. Over 10 orders with angry customers. Not just regular customers, sports mom customers who paid money to be left waiting. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU PLAN ON SELLING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY ESPECIALLY. All orders were shipped to central Indiana late, from Indianapolis supposedly.

Black Cat Discount

Great quality, and great customer service. On top of that, they offer many products for a reasonable price. Absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable POD supplier.

Palos Apparel

I have used many POD apps and sites but Fuel is the closest I have gotten to a local feeling relationship. When I request certain items being incorporated, a conversation always ensues with Max, and I've seen multiple products introduced because of those conversations. Fuel is focused on their clients' success and their level of customer service surpasses any competitors.

Type-F

Time spent using app About 1 month

Some of the best prices you'll find on Shopify for POD - my sample order arrived quickly and the quality is great. There's one asterisk, though, and it's that in terms of features it's still a pretty primitive service. Most notably, the selection is kind of lackluster (especially when it comes to hoodies and sweatshirts), and you're strictly limited to front and back printing (so no prints on sleeves or in-garment labels). These are all features that most competitors have, so it's a bit of a blow to lose them. I would hope that the Fuel team is actively working on both of these, as they're pretty difficult features to part with, especially for fashion brands that want greater control over their lineup. There's a ton of potential here, and the Fuel team seems to be very responsive to any inquiries, which is a promising sign. I can't say I'll be using them as my primary supplier as of now due to their lack of print and garment options, but the moment they alleviate those two concerns I will have no problems changing that. And if you don't have the same demands I do, you really can't beat Fuel for the price and quality.

Politics Bee

I placed an order on Sep 20th, and it's Oct 15th and still showing "shipped". What a joke. Don't waste your time. They lure you with the low prices, but you pay for it in reputation and returns.

October 16, 2020

Hi there! Very confused what the issue is here. We received your order on September 20th and it shipped 2 days after on the 22nd.

I do see USPS had a delay with the package in transit but it will be to your front door tomorrow. Reached out via email to further clarify.

Thanks!

The Unsatisfied Co

Very easy to use, and user friendly! Max is very helpful and provides quick replies to any questions. One thing I'd like for them to fix is the ability to put a specific design on the same product, but different colors. Other than that, it's great! Highly recommend.

Patriot Army: Patriotic shirts, hats, mugs and more!

Update. Finally got a response. Much appreciated. Will see how things go from here! As anew customer, I would expect better. Submitted one product to test the service. Cannot get a support answer now. Fours days and counting. Happy to change the star rating if Fuel would step up and provide some actual customer service.