Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

mugabeemugs

With 4-5 years of experience in POD I tested like 20 different services and apps... Never seen such low prices and fast turnaround time before!

Aalco

La app tiene problemas al abrirse en el tablero de apps, cosa que no ocurre con otras aplicaciones que tengo en Shopify.

Melanated Elevation

If you're thinking about using Fuel STOP thinking and USE THEM!!!! The print quality is amazing, the production time is great as well. My first sample order got to me in 5 days after placing my order. I love my shirts and I love that I found Fuel. Max is great at getting back with you when you have a question. It's very clear that they care about the customers. I look forward to a LONG partnership with fuel. One last thing the prices, sweet baby Jesus the prices are amazing. USE FUEL!!!!!!!

Unfiltered Gear

I have been using Fuel since I launched my company about a month and half ago and I have to say I am VERY pleased with it! They have processed over 500 orders for us so far! Their processing time is seriously INCREDIBLE! It's the fastest POD I have seen! We have had a couple issues with product, but they have been SUPER fast to fix them and it's been a very small % out of the over 500 orders! I also ran into a problem with adding product for over a week, and Max went ABOVE and BEYOND trying to help me sort it all out working with me daily. No joke, he is probably tired of my many messages! In the end it was actually a shopify issue and NOT fuel, and yet Max still was there every step of the way to help me sort it all out! BRAVO to him and the Fuel team! I look forward to a long partnership with this company!

Pofily

Very fast shipping and great customer service, highly recommend for all pod stores, will keep using this app in the future.

ebistar

Fast shipping and great customer service! Highly recommend for new users and giant sellers. Waiting for new product lines coming

MaxCrafter

I have used this app for quite a few months now and am extremely impressed with the quality and level of service. I have dealt with other POD providers in the past and have been left disappointed.

I have nothing but praise for this group of people who work extremely hard, in my opinion, to deliver quality products for our small business customers we cater to. My customers have been impressed with the products that they received and that makes me feel good knowing I made a good decision in picking an AWESOME provider.

I can't wait to see what other features are on the horizon!

3535 Designs

I normally don't give negative reviews, because I choose to go directly to the company with any issues. But I felt the need to share to let others know before using this company. Recently I starting using this app. I ordered a couple of sample shirts and I was pleased with the product and speed of production and delivery. After a devastating tornadoes hit my community on March 3rd, 2020, my company designed a shirt to sell with 100% of profits for the tornado relief. I decided to use them to print a bulk order for me and reached out to them explaining the situation and request a faster shipping method. They were very kind and obliging to me. So I was very pleased with the interaction and very thankful for their willingness to work with me.
Well, when I received my bulk order, I immediately noticed 2 shirts with a dark discoloration on them. I emailed them explaining the situation and got an immediate response with an offer to replace the shirts. A few hours later I emailed them explaining I had 8-10 more shirts with the same problem. That's at least 12 of the shirts of a bulk of 72 shirts that had dark discolored spots in various places. I received no response. It's been 3 days ago since I sent email and have still not received a reply. I had to find a local screen printer to replace the shirts costing more money. Plus I had to email all my online customers to check their shirts and offer a replacement if they noticed any problems. I regret using the Fuel app and have hurt my business because of it. I'm still waiting to hear from them about the 12 shirts that have spots on them....

Update - The company has now responded and is refunding money for the defective shirts along with some additional money for my trouble. I appreciate that they have been stand up enough to stand behind their product.

draculabyte

They will KILL YOUR CUSTOMERS and COST YOU MONEY!!! 20 plus days and shirts still DON'T SHIP! After a long-time struggling with Fuel and now they are back to the same place to drive you crazy.....customer service is slow, nobody answers your question, production time is turtle speed forever, you have to wait 15 days sometimes 25 days or longer for printing process, who is gonna pay for a shirt and wait a month to get? it triggered many bad reviews and open cases, that's how my etsy store shut down.

DMB GORGE CREW

App has been great overall. Pricing and service is strong. Most importantly shipping speeds are great for my customers.