Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TEEWAGON

Great app to use with excellent support. They have amazing quality products and are very helpful. Recommended.

Pharaonic Brand Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've recommended Fuel to so many people. Very reliable amidst everything going on with pandemic over the last few months! Thanks for your Great Service & customer support

Root Design Co.

Can't recommend Fuel enough. I was spinning my tires with other POD services, but kept running into the same issues. Do yourself a favor: start with Fuel. Their cost is low, the quality is some of the highest I've ever seen in POD. Paired with their *EXCELLENT* customer service, it really is unbeatable.

Fun Fabulous Designs

Time spent using app About 2 years

The best POD out there. Their commitment to quality is serious, their customer service is beyond awesome, and you can't beat their prices. I sing their praises all the time!

Wingzcart

Location India

This app is very user friendly and I am loving it starting from uploading the designs to my store to the automatic placement of the orders the process is very smooth. And the best part is the less price of the products for the first 50 orders or 30 days is amazing that really gave me an edge on testing designs and manage my finances. And the support team is very fast in responding to the quaries. I 100% recommend this app.

Bad Dog Metalworks

I use Fuel to sell merchandise (t-shirts and mugs) for my business. It's awesome to have a service that handles my orders for me, with zero issues. Great quality tees and quick shipping time. Stellar service!

Oofy Nest

Location India

The prices are very reasonable and the best thing is the support. I love working with fuel as they make everything very convenient. You guys must use it. I used this app to fulfill my orders and they did everything faster

WrenchSPFab

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is app is easy to use to create custom merchandise for any occasion.

The support is quick and responsive with any questions you may have. They keep adding new products which is fantastic.

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an easy way to take care of merchandise, that you don't have the room or money to stock on hand.

LetUsDesignIt-On Time Business Services

I use this app to set up my store. It is easy to set up the items and add the graphics and love the pricing and support

Anns Cart

Location Singapore

This app did wonders for my store. Support was there to help me every step of the way and they were quick to respond.