FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 27, 2021

Good app. Support is responsive and helpful. Does what it's intended to do and makes fulfillment from spreadsheets easy to do.

Uplift Active
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 10, 2020

I think this app is great!!! because it helped me save a lot of time on tracker and a lot more......

Store Boss
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 30, 2020

This app saves me at least half an hour a day!! And seriously cheap, well worth it. Plus it's super easy to set up and use.

Cheap Rugs Australia
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 31, 2020

Works really well. I email a file every time I dispatch an order and it gets updated. Meets my requirement perfectly.

TAPE
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 9, 2020

UPtracker is absolutely vital for shipping automation. I would also recommend exportable and stocksync. With these three apps you can fully automate your shipping, sales and inventory updates. Dont know what i would do without these amazing apps

Dont Waste Dollars
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 19, 2020

We are using the app to fulfil orders on Shopify and add tracking information. That was really an essential step to complete our fulfilment cycle. Thanks to the app we are now able to update orders on Shopify without taking too much time. Once the app has been set up, you just need to make sure you are uploading the same file format every time. The team at UpTracker have been great to set up the app for us. If you run into issues, they are very responsive and quick to help. I would recommend the app to anyone who is looking to bulk update orders on Shopify with tracking information.

Gargoyle Wine Club Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Stock Sync replied May 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We understand our app is not perfect yet. Our team will continue to improve the app to serve all users better. Please drop your suggestion at support@uptracker.app that can help us make the app better.

May 16, 2020

Very useful app which is saving us considerable time each day. Great support. We had a bespoke requirement which they were happy to accommodate. Highly recommended!

WildBounds
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 21, 2020

Great app. As online has become so busy now it was taking hours to fulfill so many orders, now it's minutes!

Rugs a Million
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
April 13, 2020

This app was recommended to us by the agency which set up our store. It has jobs that are easy to manage either automated or manually with a simple interface and easy to use + they have great support!

Jon Josef
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 24, 2020

Great app, easy to set up and work with... Customer service team is excellent, always there to help when needed. Many Thanks.

Books2Door